SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:00 pm

What is this supposedly girlfriend everyone keeps talking about

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:01 pm

sad Michael

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Somewhere in LA Lauren is drinking wine and snuggling with her bf. Bye Ben. Smh
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Michael why do you keep coming? You always leave alone and never seem interested in anyone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Presented without comment

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:02 pm

I think people are sick of him bringing up Lauren and the breakup. And he doesn’t have a girlfriend, more of a girl on the side. She is the same girl who was kissing Robbie in the photo Amanda used to call him out with.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:03 pm

CH now speaks Japanese. I'd like to hear from someone who actually speaks Japanese and find out how good that was.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:03 pm

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f62a thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f62a thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f62a poor Yuki

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:03 pm

So many people accused Lauren of being fake and forcing poor Ben out in the spotlight. Oh how the tables have turned. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think people are sick of him bringing up Lauren and the breakup. And he doesn’t have a girlfriend, more of a girl on the side. She is the same girl who was kissing Robbie in the photo Amanda used to call him out with.
They might not be an exclusive thing, but she's more of a random hook-up since he brought her to Thanksgiving dinner and took her on a trip with his friends. It definitely makes his "I can't even go on a date" thing total BS. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:04 pm

OK I am done with Yuki too. That high pitched crying is getting on my nerves.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:04 pm

I feel bad for Yuki.  She seemed nice but had to be hard for her there

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana