SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 68 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:13 am

Courtney and Lily first on the hot seat!  thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 1f60d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:14 am

Sprite wrote:Christian is back to the Jacuzzi.
 Darn Christian. Because of him I can’t turn on my jet bath without thinking I have an appointment.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:15 am

Just to darn sweet. Courtney and Lily's trip looked fabulous.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:15 am

Courtney and Lily confirming they have moved to LA!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:17 am

Lily & Courtney's road looks amazing! I love these 2!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:17 am

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:Christian is back to the Jacuzzi.
 Darn Christian. Because of him I can’t turn on my jet bath without thinking I have an appointment.

hehehe rofl cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:18 am

Just noticed they have the exact same teeth.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:18 am

Did they get jobs in L.A., or did they just like it and decide to live there? Does anyone know? I really like this couple.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:20 am

Good sleuthing guys!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:23 am

Dean seems to actually be communicating with Lesley...unlike with the women on BIP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:24 am

ilgirl wrote:Did they get jobs in L.A., or did they just like it and decide to live there?  Does anyone know?  I really like this couple.

Courtney has done a tonne of film & TV work including presenting and production - he would have no trouble getting work and his wristband business could be run from anywhere IMO.  Lily has done radio in NZ and modelling.  I think they'd pick something up pretty quick off the back of this.

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 L0ScrQq

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Bnyok57

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:27 am

Sprite wrote:Dean seems to actually be communicating with Lesley...unlike with the women on BIP.

I saw an interview of him and dang he was gushing about Lesley..Couldn't stop smiling.. I think he really fell for her unlike the ones on BIP.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 68 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana