SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSt1tbQ4cBM
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:13 am

Well it's over, but in summation, I'll say this ~ I loved the Winter Games! It was fun, and I hope it becomes an annual tradition.

I loved Courtney & Lily, loved that we got to see their cross-country trip, and that they're staying in the states!! Yay!! Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 1710264613

I love that Stassi called out Luke, and that the crowd booed him... Loved it! Stassi really is a woman off very few words, and for her to confront him like that, says a lot to me. Good for her!! yes

I am not a fan of Ashley I, but Kevin somehow makes her likeable, and I love them together. I don't get any bad vibes from Kevin, and considering the sources listed, come on peeps.

Finally, I loved Benoit, and wow, oh wow, what a finale of all finales. That was great, it was just beautiful. :tissuebox

I wish all of the couples good luck, and lots of love. This was a great ride! Smiley
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:19 am

ElonM wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSt1tbQ4cBM

She is so pretty and very well spoken. But are those her real hands? I dont recal them looking so gigantic.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:20 am

Lol. Luke is a total asshat phoney. I knew it since his terrible acting job on JoJo's season. Hopefully this is the last of that joker.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:21 am

Bobette wrote:Disappointed they haven't tweeted any of this footage - just a close up of the ring with Neil Lane tagged and a weird table setting?  Lift your game, Bach Twitter person!

I think they're waiting for West Coast finishes airing so it will be a bit of a shock for some watching and following their tweets
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:26 am

Benoit's proposal was so beautiful and genuine. I hope they can make it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:40 am

I loved Winter Games, it was so much fun with the sport as well as international cast. I hope TPTB greenlight it for next year and change BIP to Summer Games or something. I'm over the boring same old drama formula. WG was a nice change  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:46 am

I watched all the videos on that link.

Stassi was really well spoken.

I maybe mean, but I am still not totally buying Clare.

Why the heck does Lesley live out of a suitcase. I am also not 100% trusting the new and improved Dean. If she is the one and changed him great. He is still the guy who went home at the BiP break to meet Kristina's family, then played both DLo and Kristina. Time will tell.

And I think Ashley and Kevin are genuine, but she genuinely annoys me. I want to wash her face and remove the war paint and then I want to smack her for making it sound like the bachelor friendships are just so much better than real life friendships. I just can't make myself like her. I wish her and Kevin the best, but I wouldn't want to put up with her.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:53 am

Lovely proposal. I want to like Claire but I just don’t. I hope she’s sincere and doesn’t hurt Benoit.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:10 am

I didn’t feel anything “off” with Kevin & Ashley. I think the “bro” way he sits is just less lovey dovey laugh out loud. ETA: just watched parts of the reunion again and I just noticed his hand was on her leg the entire time - another affectionate detail Smiley  I thought it was sweet that he kind of nuzzled her neck/shoulder and their reactions watching their montage were cute. Ashley freaking out and being excited, asking Kevin if he knew anything during the "Clare's love" reveal was another genuine, cute moment.  I got a really sort of fun, new, exciting, a little nervous in a good way vibe about their relationship. I definitely like the Ashley I see with Kevin more than the previous versions laugh out loud

I also like the other 3 couples and think they seem to fit well.
Benoit’s proposal was beautiful and he and Clare seem to genuinely love each other. When he referred to her late father watching over them, I almost teared up beatingheart Courtney and Lily are just adorable with their road trip and fun vibes ... and Lesley seems to be the kind of person Dean needs to stop being wishy washy.

I’ve really enjoyed watching this show and wish all the couples the best Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:16 am

Was watching hockey so recorded on DVR but I did watch the reunion show. Glad to see all the happy couples. Luke was a royal jerk to Stassi. no no no Loved Clare and Benoit's proposal made me tear up! heartbeat Def. hope they bring this series back because it was great getting to 'know' all the international contestants.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 8367-910 Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 I_got_13 Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:10 am

What happened with Luke and Stassi?
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana