SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion Empty Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:42 pm

Bobette wrote:Kev just posted an IG story from the top of a ferris wheel https://www.instagram.com/stories/kevin.c.wendt/

He told the person next to him to duck their head but in the next bit I'm pretty sure that's Ashley's voice.

AllAboutLove wrote:With Kevin and Ashley, I noticed during the valentine's FB live that Kevin was touching Ashley and rubbed/squeezed her shoulder and they looked at each other quite a bit during the segment.

Also, when were answering questions about favorite romantic song and brought up "Unchained Melody" from the movie "Ghost" and Ash and Kev seemed to give each other a "look"...

I think the "Ghost" movie may hold significant meaning for them as they had their own "Ghost" movie date on the show per the preview in ep 1 (can see it around 1min 35sec in here)

bachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion 27867378_10213606759557194_8690790663918582694_n
bachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion 27867914_10213607070004955_1300768157963178618_nbachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion 27972261_10213606770477467_5130589526123307699_n
my scs ep 1 video

ReneeM wrote:Awwweee!!! That ghost thing is SO freaking cute I can't even. Ashley really played it perfectly with Kevin on the fb live today. Pretty much every time they interacted, he had to be the one to get her attention, and he definitely likes when he has her attention imo. He was very teasing with her in a flirty way. The way she's handled whatever's going on with her and him is partially why I resent the notion he's playing her and she's just being her typical desperate self chasing after him. Maybe on the show it can come off like that but IMO she's been very cool about it since then. All Jmo.

AllAboutLove wrote:@ReneeM I thought it was pretty cute too and dare I say kind of hot the way Kevin is all into Ashley and she just looks so soft and relaxed with him.

It also made me think they look like a man and woman together and reciprocal to me (which you definitely called it long ago  bachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion 4256136633 yes )

Feel free to move more posts.

I've said it before, Kevin IMO is a genuine nice guy. If he's falling for Ashley, she will be a lucky gal because I have no doubt he will be hopelessly committed to her. I hope this is one example of where once you find the one, you just know. I just don't know about the logistics. I hope they take things slow.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:46 pm; edited 9 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:07 pm

Ashley has had a reputation of being clingy so I’m liking how Bibiana is a part of this story in a positive way. IMO it made Ashley face the reality that any man Ashley dates has had past relationships and could maintain friendships with some of them. Ash may be more insecure than jealous so learning to manage that and to learn how to relax & trust is a great life lesson.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:32 pm

I also am going to give Ashley credit for her growth. Rome wasn't built in a day, so I'm not saying she's perfect now, but in the first episode her reaction to Bibi was a lot more mature than we're used to from her. I know it's only been one episode but in the past she's always been very quick to go after and tear down any woman she perceives as competition but, at least from what we were shown, she didn't say a bad word about Bibi. & I watched an interview with her and Kevin where they both said Ashley was actually the one who told Kevin to ask out Bibi. Apparently Kevin was torn because he wanted to go on a date with Ashley too and she told him if he didn't go out with Bibi to see if there was something between them he'd regret it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:55 pm

Well I for one am glad Ashley went for Kevin because I believe he will treat her well and wants a committed relationship. IMO the American Bachelor guys seem to steer clear of long term involvement and only want short term no strings satisfaction once they gain TV popularity. It is easier for the guys to choose girls who will give them a physical fling, just like Arie has been doing ***IMO**the past 5 years, instead of a girl who wants a loving two way relationship!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:I also am going to give Ashley credit for her growth. Rome wasn't built in a day, so I'm not saying she's perfect now, but in the first episode her reaction to Bibi was a lot more mature than we're used to from her. I know it's only been one episode but in the past she's always been very quick to go after and tear down any woman she perceives as competition but, at least from what we were shown, she didn't say a bad word about Bibi. & I watched an interview with her and Kevin where they both said Ashley was actually the one who told Kevin to ask out Bibi. Apparently Kevin was torn because he wanted to go on a date with Ashley too and she told him if he didn't go out with Bibi to see if there was something between them he'd regret it.

I'm still not an Ashley fan but I can see what you are saying and actually agree which makes me think that the relationship with what's-his-name was had more to it than we knew. Could he have been throwing signals her way that made her react the way she did. Did he have his hooks in her as his backup girl? hmmmmm???

I also read that she and Bibi had become friends before filming so maybe that friendship helped Ashley to see things differently about men.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:27 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I also am going to give Ashley credit for her growth. Rome wasn't built in a day, so I'm not saying she's perfect now, but in the first episode her reaction to Bibi was a lot more mature than we're used to from her. I know it's only been one episode but in the past she's always been very quick to go after and tear down any woman she perceives as competition but, at least from what we were shown, she didn't say a bad word about Bibi. & I watched an interview with her and Kevin where they both said Ashley was actually the one who told Kevin to ask out Bibi. Apparently Kevin was torn because he wanted to go on a date with Ashley too and she told him if he didn't go out with Bibi to see if there was something between them he'd regret it.

I'm still not an Ashley fan but I can see what you are saying and actually agree which makes me think that the relationship with what's-his-name was had more to it than we knew.  Could he have been throwing signals her way that made her react the way she did.  Did he have his hooks in her as his backup girl?  hmmmmm???

I also read that she and Bibi had become friends before filming so maybe that friendship helped Ashley to see things differently about men.

WG filmed in December and Bibiana was off Bach probably in October so they could have met or been in contact before WG. 
If Ashley did have a convo with Kevin about asking Bibi on the date I think that’s great. It falls into the idea that she wouldn’t want him to date her and still think about the potential of Bibi. It’s a more solid beginning despite the risk. It’s a way to rid herself of her own insecurities from the get-go.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:13 pm

Nice!!!

https://etcanada.com/news/300183/kevin-wendt-spotted-on-valentines-day-date-with-bachelor-winter-games-love-ashley-iaconetti/

bachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:21 pm

I think they're tired of hiding laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:25 pm

He falls hard. Look at all those flowers! laugh out loud I wonder what the plastic container has inside?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think they're tired of hiding laugh out loud.
giggling   :yes:  
Plus the show finishes airing a week from now so it’s kinda pointless since it looks like they are at the relationship stage and not just casually dating. 

@GuardianAngel could it be a cake?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He falls hard. Look at all those flowers! laugh out loud I wonder what the plastic container has inside?
I zoomed in and I'm pretty sure it's a teddy bear made out of roses :inlove

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Good one @ReneeM. I noticed the thing sticking out. At first I thought it was a figure skater doing a flying camel, maybe something to do with them skating? But now that I zoomed, it, I can't figure it out.

https://etcanada.com/news/300183/kevin-wendt-spotted-on-valentines-day-date-with-bachelor-winter-games-love-ashley-iaconetti/

bachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion Captur82

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst