Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:42 am

@Bobette wrote:Kev just posted an IG story from the top of a ferris wheel https://www.instagram.com/stories/kevin.c.wendt/

He told the person next to him to duck their head but in the next bit I'm pretty sure that's Ashley's voice.

@AllAboutLove wrote:With Kevin and Ashley, I noticed during the valentine's FB live that Kevin was touching Ashley and rubbed/squeezed her shoulder and they looked at each other quite a bit during the segment.

Also, when were answering questions about favorite romantic song and brought up "Unchained Melody" from the movie "Ghost" and Ash and Kev seemed to give each other a "look"...

I think the "Ghost" movie may hold significant meaning for them as they had their own "Ghost" movie date on the show per the preview in ep 1 (can see it around 1min 35sec in here)



my scs ep 1 video

@ReneeM wrote:Awwweee!!! That ghost thing is SO freaking cute I can't even. Ashley really played it perfectly with Kevin on the fb live today. Pretty much every time they interacted, he had to be the one to get her attention, and he definitely likes when he has her attention imo. He was very teasing with her in a flirty way. The way she's handled whatever's going on with her and him is partially why I resent the notion he's playing her and she's just being her typical desperate self chasing after him. Maybe on the show it can come off like that but IMO she's been very cool about it since then. All Jmo.

@AllAboutLove wrote:@ReneeM I thought it was pretty cute too and dare I say kind of hot the way Kevin is all into Ashley and she just looks so soft and relaxed with him.

It also made me think they look like a man and woman together and reciprocal to me (which you definitely called it long ago   yes )

Feel free to move more posts.

I've said it before, Kevin IMO is a genuine nice guy. If he's falling for Ashley, she will be a lucky gal because I have no doubt he will be hopelessly committed to her. I hope this is one example of where once you find the one, you just know. I just don't know about the logistics. I hope they take things slow.


Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 45425
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Ashley has had a reputation of being clingy so I’m liking how Bibiana is a part of this story in a positive way. IMO it made Ashley face the reality that any man Ashley dates has had past relationships and could maintain friendships with some of them. Ash may be more insecure than jealous so learning to manage that and to learn how to relax & trust is a great life lesson.
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7960
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:32 pm

I also am going to give Ashley credit for her growth. Rome wasn't built in a day, so I'm not saying she's perfect now, but in the first episode her reaction to Bibi was a lot more mature than we're used to from her. I know it's only been one episode but in the past she's always been very quick to go after and tear down any woman she perceives as competition but, at least from what we were shown, she didn't say a bad word about Bibi. & I watched an interview with her and Kevin where they both said Ashley was actually the one who told Kevin to ask out Bibi. Apparently Kevin was torn because he wanted to go on a date with Ashley too and she told him if he didn't go out with Bibi to see if there was something between them he'd regret it.

ReneeM

Posts : 3759
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:55 pm

Well I for one am glad Ashley went for Kevin because I believe he will treat her well and wants a committed relationship. IMO the American Bachelor guys seem to steer clear of long term involvement and only want short term no strings satisfaction once they gain TV popularity. It is easier for the guys to choose girls who will give them a physical fling, just like Arie has been doing ***IMO**the past 5 years, instead of a girl who wants a loving two way relationship!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Posts : 1315
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by havadrpepper on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:16 pm

@ReneeM wrote:I also am going to give Ashley credit for her growth. Rome wasn't built in a day, so I'm not saying she's perfect now, but in the first episode her reaction to Bibi was a lot more mature than we're used to from her. I know it's only been one episode but in the past she's always been very quick to go after and tear down any woman she perceives as competition but, at least from what we were shown, she didn't say a bad word about Bibi. & I watched an interview with her and Kevin where they both said Ashley was actually the one who told Kevin to ask out Bibi. Apparently Kevin was torn because he wanted to go on a date with Ashley too and she told him if he didn't go out with Bibi to see if there was something between them he'd regret it.

I'm still not an Ashley fan but I can see what you are saying and actually agree which makes me think that the relationship with what's-his-name was had more to it than we knew. Could he have been throwing signals her way that made her react the way she did. Did he have his hooks in her as his backup girl? hmmmmm???

I also read that she and Bibi had become friends before filming so maybe that friendship helped Ashley to see things differently about men.
avatar
havadrpepper

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:27 pm

@havadrpepper wrote:
@ReneeM wrote:I also am going to give Ashley credit for her growth. Rome wasn't built in a day, so I'm not saying she's perfect now, but in the first episode her reaction to Bibi was a lot more mature than we're used to from her. I know it's only been one episode but in the past she's always been very quick to go after and tear down any woman she perceives as competition but, at least from what we were shown, she didn't say a bad word about Bibi. & I watched an interview with her and Kevin where they both said Ashley was actually the one who told Kevin to ask out Bibi. Apparently Kevin was torn because he wanted to go on a date with Ashley too and she told him if he didn't go out with Bibi to see if there was something between them he'd regret it.

I'm still not an Ashley fan but I can see what you are saying and actually agree which makes me think that the relationship with what's-his-name was had more to it than we knew.  Could he have been throwing signals her way that made her react the way she did.  Did he have his hooks in her as his backup girl?  hmmmmm???

I also read that she and Bibi had become friends before filming so maybe that friendship helped Ashley to see things differently about men.

WG filmed in December and Bibiana was off Bach probably in October so they could have met or been in contact before WG. 
If Ashley did have a convo with Kevin about asking Bibi on the date I think that’s great. It falls into the idea that she wouldn’t want him to date her and still think about the potential of Bibi. It’s a more solid beginning despite the risk. It’s a way to rid herself of her own insecurities from the get-go.
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7960
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:13 pm

Nice!!!

https://etcanada.com/news/300183/kevin-wendt-spotted-on-valentines-day-date-with-bachelor-winter-games-love-ashley-iaconetti/
avatar
Brill

Female Posts : 2822
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:21 pm

I think they're tired of hiding laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Posts : 3759
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:25 pm

He falls hard. Look at all those flowers! laugh out loud I wonder what the plastic container has inside?


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 45425
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:30 pm

@ReneeM wrote:I think they're tired of hiding laugh out loud.
giggling   :yes:  
Plus the show finishes airing a week from now so it’s kinda pointless since it looks like they are at the relationship stage and not just casually dating. 

@GuardianAngel could it be a cake?
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7960
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:38 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:He falls hard. Look at all those flowers! laugh out loud I wonder what the plastic container has inside?
I zoomed in and I'm pretty sure it's a teddy bear made out of roses :inlove

ReneeM

Posts : 3759
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:58 pm

Good one @ReneeM. I noticed the thing sticking out. At first I thought it was a figure skater doing a flying camel, maybe something to do with them skating? But now that I zoomed, it, I can't figure it out.

https://etcanada.com/news/300183/kevin-wendt-spotted-on-valentines-day-date-with-bachelor-winter-games-love-ashley-iaconetti/



___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 45425
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - Kevin Wendt - BWG - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum