SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Alanna March 6th 2018, 11:39 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Such a sweet post!  beatingheart I also love how JoJo has been leaving sweet comments on their posts - she’s such a cute “fangirl” laugh out loud
Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 13 200_d
source
She is a fan of love heartbeat 

What a cute post by Kevin! He is such a big baddy teddy bear imo Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons March 7th 2018, 5:16 am

@Alanna I gotta join her in that love fan club - I’ve been feeling extra “mushy” towards others finding love be lately laugh out loud

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 13 55815810
source: @ashley_iaconetti IG story

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 13 3aa0f910
Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 13 76f7d710
Source: @ashley_iaconetti IG

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons March 9th 2018, 2:03 am

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 13 C778f010
source: @ashley_iaconetti IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel March 9th 2018, 10:52 am

I never had an ounce of doubt he wouldn't take care of her! Beautiful pic! Does that mean he's back in L.A?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana March 9th 2018, 10:59 am

Aww that was such a sweet post! I wish them the best beatingheart
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons March 11th 2018, 8:40 am

@GuardianAngel I believe that’s an old pic from when they went to see CH play golf Smiley I think he’ll be back pretty soon though as per this IG post

He also posted recently about missing his girl beatingheart :
Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 13 2f1cb810
Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 13 31653b10
@kevin.c.wendt IG

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel March 11th 2018, 12:34 pm

@TheWrongReasons thanks for clarifying.

The pic with his niece has to be an old pic as well. It's not that warm around here. He has two and they live in BC and he often posts pics of them and hashtags #unclelove. It seems he's recently added the #longdistancerelationship which can be for both his nieces and Ashley. Cute. He looks good and tanned in his back to work pic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfEWFc9nMXw/?hl=en&taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

FEBRUARY 11
kevin.c.wendt FaceTime just doesn’t cut it. Next year, no way I’m missing her birthday Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 13 2764  #unclelove #longdistancerelationship #secondborn

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons March 12th 2018, 1:05 am

@GuardianAngel NP!

Excellent sleuthing .. I didn’t realize the hashtags referred to his niece as well laugh out loud Also ...before I looked at the date, I thought the caption you posted referred to Ashley laugh out loud He’s just a cutie through and through.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria March 12th 2018, 5:07 pm

Was this posted yet?

http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-winter-games-couple-ashley-iaconetti-and-kevin-wendt-break-up-exclusive-98183?linkId=49119987

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill March 12th 2018, 5:13 pm

Aria wrote:Was this posted yet?

http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-winter-games-couple-ashley-iaconetti-and-kevin-wendt-break-up-exclusive-98183?linkId=49119987

Didn't see that coming?? Hope for her sake Jared did not have anything to do with it. Kevin probably did more different things with her then Jared ever did with her, other
than be hanging around with the gang so to speak.

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel March 12th 2018, 5:25 pm

Somehow I just knew this was coming. The timing of the niece pic #longdistancerelationships didn't sit right with me.

Maybe this is another story where one of the parties goes back to the ex, because he realizes what he had, and I don't mean Kevin.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria March 12th 2018, 5:26 pm

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if this all ended up with Jared/Ashley getting together! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst