SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jointhemvmt - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:29 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley just lost interest, TBH. She seems like the type who likes pining after guys who don't want her and has no interest in the guys who do. She seemed to like Kevin when there was competition, but after she "won", she's been pretty chill about the whole thing. I don't think it was the "can't eat, can't sleep" kind of obsession she's used to, so it probably wasn't worth it for her with the distance and all. She doesn't seem heartbroken in the least to me and I've seen videos of her in the past few days at her birthday dinners and the iHeart radio awards. And she's already using the breakup as clickbait for the podcast. Girl is not torn up about it IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

jointhemvmt - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:34 pm

@mindless IA it was that post that she listed all sorts of things she doesn't have time for and Kevin was somewhere towards the end.  Suspect I thought, a b/f shouldn't be someone you can't find time with.

Kashathediva wrote:@GuardianAngel
Thank you for clarifying. That is good to know.  
Isn't this whole franchise a screw fest? JMO

Here we are helping new members to learn how to sleuth and they are teaching their friends how to make money on IG. jointhemvmt - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698

And, just as I thought. After my last post, I looked at his IG. Maybe it has nothing to do with Ashley, but still. Extra cash is always a good thing IMHO!

jointhemvmt - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 16 28431005_381631138966277_623106613988818944_n
3 HOURS AGO
kevin.c.wendt Rose Gold and Gold Rose. Who says you can’t pick flowers in the winter I wasn’t big on wearing watches until I found @mvmtNow I want them all! #jointhemvmt #mvmt #mvmtpartner Use code WENDT15 to get $15 off!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Yeah, Ashley seems perfectly fine. Hopefully they both are and it was just a super mutual thing. They still seem friendly based on the IG exchange @notarose posted, so seems all’s well that ends well.

I’ve grown to like Ashley a lot more and IMO she’s really shown some growth, so good for that.

Now on to more Bach romance for them both because that’s what I’m here for laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:47 pm

And all I can do is sigh. 
And thank god I lived in a simpler time when to screw was simply because you wanted to screw.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I have a tiny soft spot for Ashley so I'm sorry to hear this.  I do think Kevin was good to her and for her.  She finally got out of the friend zone and had a relationship for however long it lasted.  

I don't necessarily want to see Kevin on BIP because the long distance thing is still going to be a problem.  JMO

@pavalygurl 
Your post touched a chord with me. 
Ok...everyone pick yourselves off the floor. I can be sensitive. I can.
I don't like Ashely too very much, but I hope Kevin was not using her for something as forking stupid as IG.
 Can I just say WTF??? if that is even close to the truth, something is very wrong that IG is on such a pedestal. It really makes me sad. I'm serious. Society has it's values really forked up. Pound of flesh on meth.

Kasha bestbud! I am trying to work on being less judgemental HA. It's a work in progress.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:28 am

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-The-Ben-and-Ashley-28165481/episode/s4-12-from-winter-games-to-29063994/

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:57 am

I thought this relationship would last longer, but if they're both OK with how it ended, so be it.

I don't know about Kevin on BIP unless there are other participants from outside the US. On the other hand, that picture of him upthread shows that when he is "cleaned up" he is totally gorgeous. I wonder if Hollywood will come calling. Just a thought and JMO.

Finally, I truly think it is time for Ashley to kiss this franchise goodbye and make a life and love for herself elsewhere. Seriously doubt she will resume any relationship with Jared. Again, JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:27 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-The-Ben-and-Ashley-28165481/episode/s4-12-from-winter-games-to-29063994/

Thanks for the link yes

I liked this breakup scenario - no one played the pity party card, good point about liking each other so there is potential for future friendship, recognition by each of what is positive in the other and that was why they dated, and confidence that they are done so no silly idea that one should chase after the other.
Hmmm, respectful and adult. Good role model for young listeners of the podcast.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:24 pm

notarose wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-The-Ben-and-Ashley-28165481/episode/s4-12-from-winter-games-to-29063994/

Thanks for the link yes

I liked this breakup scenario - no one played the pity party card, good point about liking each other so there is potential for future friendship, recognition by each of what is positive in the other and that was why they dated, and confidence that they are done so no silly idea that one should chase after the other.

Hmmm....almost sounds rehearsed/scripted.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:57 pm

@Sprite Agreed. Then again, I never see anything she does as genuine.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:07 pm

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:

Thanks for the link yes

Hmmm....almost sounds rehearsed/scripted.

That’s certainly a possibility. giggling
I still liked it regardless. I just can’t relate to the miriad of show breakups (talking more about the ones that play out during any season) that are argumentative or what looks OTT to me. I also can’t relate to post-show passive-aggressive snipes or sympathy ploys. For me, it’s sad but done and after playing weepy songs on repeat I just move on and have nothing much to say about an ex.
This Ash/Kevin scenario - which may very well be scripted - is still more relatable to me and IMO people like me. I appreciate that more as an example regardless of authenticity in their specific case. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:04 pm

IMO Ashley and Kevin both have careers entrenched in their current locations, not easy changing fire stations to America from Canada, nor for Ashley with her TV appearances and hosting gigs in America wouldn't translate to a Canadian audience where she isn't well known. They are being practical now but who knows what the heart will want later. When Kevin posted the Instagram holding the metal rose he won for Winter Games schilling watches Ashley commented on it "The greatest trophy of all time. I will treasure it forever." Most of the comments he got after that were supportive of them getting back together. Ashley is good at keeping guys as friends, Jared, Wells, Nick, Ben, Dean....she just added Kevin to the list and I'm sure they will keep running into each other again and again. You know for sure next Winter Games they will both be invited back as the previous winning couple.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst