Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by mindless on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:29 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley just lost interest, TBH. She seems like the type who likes pining after guys who don't want her and has no interest in the guys who do. She seemed to like Kevin when there was competition, but after she "won", she's been pretty chill about the whole thing. I don't think it was the "can't eat, can't sleep" kind of obsession she's used to, so it probably wasn't worth it for her with the distance and all. She doesn't seem heartbroken in the least to me and I've seen videos of her in the past few days at her birthday dinners and the iHeart radio awards. And she's already using the breakup as clickbait for the podcast. Girl is not torn up about it IMO.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA it was that post that she listed all sorts of things she doesn't have time for and Kevin was somewhere towards the end.  Suspect I thought, a b/f shouldn't be someone you can't find time with.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you for clarifying. That is good to know.  
Isn't this whole franchise a screw fest? JMO

Here we are helping new members to learn how to sleuth and they are teaching their friends how to make money on IG.

And, just as I thought. After my last post, I looked at his IG. Maybe it has nothing to do with Ashley, but still. Extra cash is always a good thing IMHO!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
3 HOURS AGO
kevin.c.wendt Rose Gold and Gold Rose. Who says you can’t pick flowers in the winter I wasn’t big on wearing watches until I found @mvmtNow I want them all! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Use code WENDT15 to get $15 off!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 49463

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:38 pm

Yeah, Ashley seems perfectly fine. Hopefully they both are and it was just a super mutual thing. They still seem friendly based on the IG exchange [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted, so seems all’s well that ends well.

I’ve grown to like Ashley a lot more and IMO she’s really shown some growth, so good for that.

Now on to more Bach romance for them both because that’s what I’m here for laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1903

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:47 pm

And all I can do is sigh. 
And thank god I lived in a simpler time when to screw was simply because you wanted to screw.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 32648

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have a tiny soft spot for Ashley so I'm sorry to hear this.  I do think Kevin was good to her and for her.  She finally got out of the friend zone and had a relationship for however long it lasted.  

I don't necessarily want to see Kevin on BIP because the long distance thing is still going to be a problem.  JMO

Your post touched a chord with me. 
Ok...everyone pick yourselves off the floor. I can be sensitive. I can.
I don't like Ashely too very much, but I hope Kevin was not using her for something as forking stupid as IG.
 Can I just say WTF??? if that is even close to the truth, something is very wrong that IG is on such a pedestal. It really makes me sad. I'm serious. Society has it's values really forked up. Pound of flesh on meth.

Kasha bestbud! I am trying to work on being less judgemental HA. It's a work in progress.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:28 am

TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1903

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:57 am

I thought this relationship would last longer, but if they're both OK with how it ended, so be it.

I don't know about Kevin on BIP unless there are other participants from outside the US. On the other hand, that picture of him upthread shows that when he is "cleaned up" he is totally gorgeous. I wonder if Hollywood will come calling. Just a thought and JMO.

Finally, I truly think it is time for Ashley to kiss this franchise goodbye and make a life and love for herself elsewhere. Seriously doubt she will resume any relationship with Jared. Again, JMO.
Newto

Female Posts : 11437

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the link yes

I liked this breakup scenario - no one played the pity party card, good point about liking each other so there is potential for future friendship, recognition by each of what is positive in the other and that was why they dated, and confidence that they are done so no silly idea that one should chase after the other.
Hmmm, respectful and adult. Good role model for young listeners of the podcast.
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:24 am

Thanks for the link yes

I liked this breakup scenario - no one played the pity party card, good point about liking each other so there is potential for future friendship, recognition by each of what is positive in the other and that was why they dated, and confidence that they are done so no silly idea that one should chase after the other.

Hmmm....almost sounds rehearsed/scripted.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Agreed. Then again, I never see anything she does as genuine.
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10805

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Thanks for the link yes

Hmmm....almost sounds rehearsed/scripted.

That’s certainly a possibility. giggling
I still liked it regardless. I just can’t relate to the miriad of show breakups (talking more about the ones that play out during any season) that are argumentative or what looks OTT to me. I also can’t relate to post-show passive-aggressive snipes or sympathy ploys. For me, it’s sad but done and after playing weepy songs on repeat I just move on and have nothing much to say about an ex.
This Ash/Kevin scenario - which may very well be scripted - is still more relatable to me and IMO people like me. I appreciate that more as an example regardless of authenticity in their specific case. Smiley
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck on Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:04 pm

IMO Ashley and Kevin both have careers entrenched in their current locations, not easy changing fire stations to America from Canada, nor for Ashley with her TV appearances and hosting gigs in America wouldn't translate to a Canadian audience where she isn't well known. They are being practical now but who knows what the heart will want later. When Kevin posted the Instagram holding the metal rose he won for Winter Games schilling watches Ashley commented on it "The greatest trophy of all time. I will treasure it forever." Most of the comments he got after that were supportive of them getting back together. Ashley is good at keeping guys as friends, Jared, Wells, Nick, Ben, Dean....she just added Kevin to the list and I'm sure they will keep running into each other again and again. You know for sure next Winter Games they will both be invited back as the previous winning couple.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum