SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:23 pm

I liked them together but I do think it's hard to do a long distance relationship, especially from different countries. I hope that Kevin doesn't do BIP because it's just more of the same. Find someone in Toronto. As for Ashley, I hope she finds someone not from TB.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:42 am

When Winter Games first aired, my husband (not spoiled) was like “please oh please let Ashley finally get a boyfriend this time so she can go away.” 

Unfortunately, this break up ensures her return to a future installment. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:08 pm

I'm legit wondering if TPTB would even go as far as to make Ashley I. the Bachelorette at some point in the future??!! speechless It wouldn't suprise me in the least if they pulled something like this just for the drama and controversy it would cause. Suspect hissyfit

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:11 pm

flojo031 wrote:I'm legit wondering if TPTB would even go as far as to make Ashley I. the Bachelorette at some point in the future??!!  speechless It wouldn't suprise me in the least if they pulled something like this just for the drama and controversy it would cause. Suspect hissyfit

Bite your tongue!

I've seen enough of her crying, and it ain't pretty. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:12 pm

flojo031 wrote:I'm legit wondering if TPTB would even go as far as to make Ashley I. the Bachelorette at some point in the future??!!  speechless It wouldn't suprise me in the least if they pulled something like this just for the drama and controversy it would cause. Suspect hissyfit

This would be my first ever bachelorette season to skip. She just bugs me. Overall she is just too much everything for my taste.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:06 pm

I definitely think she’s probably on the bench as a back up. Luckily for us, the show has far less problem finding suitable women to be the lead, unlike the problem they have casting men.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:55 pm

Can we ban you for even thinking this way laugh out loud!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:49 pm

So gossip from Jared's ex-roommate's friend on Reddit (I know, I know, but he's has good info before like about Caila and the LA move and BIP Australia) says that Ashley broke up with Kevin because Jared wants her again. I did notice that Jared recently posted that "6 different smiles" clip from Win a Date with Ted Hamilton (about a guy being in love with his best friend who is dating someone else) and Ashley's IG story today has a shot from that same movie.

I get the feeling Jared just doesn't like her being with anyone else, but I'm kind of hoping they happen? Just to see what it would be like. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:51 pm

I just knew this when she posted that pic with him last week or whenever it was.

I totally believe it. I never believed for one second Kevin was using her for anything other than a relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:56 pm

Sorry if I'm double posting, I wanted to go back and look at the time frame. This is when I just knew something was up. And then the youtube Jared posted, I forgot about that, but makes sense now.

March 2nd
Bobette wrote:Ashley has been hanging with Courtney, Sam and Jared in LA now that Kev's gone back to CAN.  

Jared and Sam would know each other from Aussie Bachelor in Paradise which filmed at the end of last year, and Kev/Courtney Lily/Court seemed to be hanging out a lot post-filming so they're probably just all mates, but I really hope Ashley isn't playing games and trying to make Kevin jealous.  Or that her relationship with Kev is a round about attempt to make Jared jealous...

IDK.  Something's just not sitting right with these two for me.  Happy to be proven wrong though.

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 17 UZ98KZC

Source

Bobette wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:

Maybe I’m just reading too much into this because I love the drama but hmmmm ... interesting laugh out loud

Here’s s Youtube clip of the scene:

WOW.  I am reading exactly the same into that as you, @TheWrongReasons.  What the heck, Jared?!  

I really hope this is some kind of in joke between the three of them because otherwise, that's deliberately stirring up trouble which is not something you do to a supposed friend.  

He didn't want Ashley and if he's now going to complicate things for her and Kevin that's a d*ck move IMO.  And the worst part is that if he did I think she would secretly love it.  

If Ashley screws things up with Kevin for an IMO dead-end obsession with Jared she's an idiot, IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:03 am

I really hope Jared isn't just jerking her along again.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:19 am

Ugh this Jared and Ashley saga again. You know what, they should just date for real, give it a shot, get it over with.

Kevin needs to find someone near the GTA area or someone who might be willing to move for sure since his job makes it so hard to relocate. It’s too bad it didn’t work out with Jasmine or Ashley but both have gone on record saying that he’s totally ready to go all in and commit, so hopefully he finds a girl who’s all in with him. I still think he and Tia should give it a shot Lol.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst