SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmates - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:25 am

Jared and Ashley did date. Someone CMIIW he is the one who just wanted to be friends. He's had plenty of time to date her. Now that she was with someone else, he's jealous?

If he dated her for a few months 1 yr whatever, they split and went their separate ways and now want to get together I can understand that, but they've been together so often, so many times, travelling etc, he hasn't figured it out after all this time of being together?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

soulmates - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:30 am

:drama
Ashley’s Tad Hamilton IG story that @Aria was referring to:
soulmates - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 18 8b2c6510ashley_iaconetti IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:43 am

IMO, it is totally possible that Jared doesn't really want her but doesn't want her with anyone else either.

I have had a gut feeling about him for quite a while and it isn't a good feeling.

I saw that post on reddit as well and it didn't surprise me when I read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:48 am

Wow Jared is a grade a a$$hole imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:56 am

Alanna wrote:Wow Jared is a grade a a$$hole imo.

True, but she is the one stupid enough to keep going back to him again and again. They both suck. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:18 am

I didn't think Ashley and Jared ever really dated off tv. I don't know if I believe that she broke up with Kevin for Jared but I've been wrong before.

I listened to the Almost Famous podcast where they talked about the breakup and Kevin phoned in. It sounds like it was Ashley's idea but Kevin thinks she was right. It doesn't sound like either really wanted to move for each other. Kevin seemed to be pushing Ashley to talk about the future early on but she wasn't ready, imo. It seems like he goes all in from the start and that can scare away some women if they're not sure about him yet. What I liked about their conversation is that it's clear that they both think highly of each other.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:39 am

She also gave a talk at a college - according to the poster, Ashley said that she and Kevin just didn't have a spark anymore. She also said that Jared is her forever person and she fell in love with him at first sight, but she doesn't think he'll ever be with her.

I think Ashley knows logically that Jared won't be with her, but I think she still lets herself hope, especially because I don't think she's ever liked anyone the way she likes him. I remember Patti said that when Ashley did Millionaire Matchmaker, Jared would be blowing up her phone. I think he gets jealous when she's dating other people, which makes Ashley thinks there's a chance and, if she's not super in the guy anyways, it's a risk she's willing to take. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:05 am

I just hope for her sake Jared doesn't have her out here looking like booboo the fool again. Unlikely, but still. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:16 am

Aria wrote:She also gave a talk at a college - according to the poster, Ashley said that she and Kevin just didn't have a spark anymore. She also said that Jared is her forever person and she fell in love with him at first sight, but she doesn't think he'll ever be with her.

I think Ashley knows logically that Jared won't be with her, but I think she still lets herself hope, especially because I don't think she's ever liked anyone the way she likes him. I remember Patti said that when Ashley did Millionaire Matchmaker, Jared would be blowing up her phone. I think he gets jealous when she's dating other people, which makes Ashley thinks there's a chance and, if she's not super in the guy anyways, it's a risk she's willing to take. IMO.

Jared is her forever person that won't ever be with her. I think she needs to look the term up in the dictionary.

Sounds more like an infatuation to me, that she fantacizes about....both of which do not equate to love, imo.

A crush, if you will...hard for other men to live up to a crush. She hasn't yet met her forever person, and if she's not careful, he will pass her by while she's looking in Jared's direction. Imo
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:17 am

Figures. Jared just needed to see that someone else wanted crazy Ashley to make it ok for him to like her.  soulmates - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 18 1f611 

What exactly does Jared have going on in his life that’s so much better than just finally giving in and dating Ashley? My God. He’s not even that cute and his season was ten million years ago. Either just date her already, or cut her off. Good Lord.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:08 am

Bet2Win wrote:
Aria wrote:She also gave a talk at a college - according to the poster, Ashley said that she and Kevin just didn't have a spark anymore. She also said that Jared is her forever person and she fell in love with him at first sight, but she doesn't think he'll ever be with her.

Jared is her forever person that won't ever be with her.  I think she needs to look the term up in the dictionary.

Sounds more like an infatuation to me, that she fantacizes about....both of which do not equate to love, imo.

A crush, if you will...hard for other men to live up to a crush.  She hasn't yet met her forever person, and if she's not careful, he will pass her by while she's looking in Jared's direction.  Imo

I totally agree - she doesn't know the meaning of "forever person".  She might be infatuated with him "forever" (unless she actually wises up) but that doesn't make him her forever person.  

IMO your forever person, if you're lucky enough to find them, is someone who wants to be with you and only you and can't imagine their life without you, who wants to be with you, always.

That's not Jared, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:28 am

IMHO both Jared and Ashley are sick and twisted in their cycle of push and pull. I still haven't forgotten, how Ashley and her little minions bullied Caila for daring to like Jared, and they played this same game until Caila had enough, Imo. Now, Ashley was dating someone else, and it was Jared's turn to interfere, until the third party was gone. I don't feel bad for Ashley at all, she's an adult woman choosing to be in this weird, unhealthy friendshipr-relationship. Same goes for Jared. I only feel bad for the people who get involved with either one, and then gets hit by a bulldozer sick and twisted games. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst