SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:08 pm

Uhhhh..... dizzy laugh out loud

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 21 192dc710
jasmine.lorimer IG

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:18 pm

My overwhelming feeling on the Jared/Ashely game is that eventually, Jared will succumb to the chase. 
There will be a brief, yet unsatisfactory relationship--IMO coming from AI. And then that will be that. 
Many, many, many  years ago I had a relationship like this. I was Jared. When it finally happened it was great, but short lived. Ironically, it was the Ashely in the relationship that finally realized once you got what you wanted, it was not all that. 
Great lesson learned at 17 vs what 30?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:15 pm

giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:20 pm

Good lord. Not surprised. Rolling Eyes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 21 8367-910 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 21 I_got_13 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:30 pm

Good God, do you guys read Reddit? So many posts I can bring over, probably considered gossip, but they have some scoops. RS, here and there are my must haves now. Probably getting banned for saying that. Back to topic: ??? Jared is a major player if this is true. I don't find him attractive, but LOVED his personality on K's season. BIP is iffy. IMO, he got off MAJORLY well as I think he's a lot more manipulative and into this pathetic hint of a relationship with AI then we know. It's gross IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:01 pm

I believe it. Just off IG stories, they're always in the same places but conveniently never post with each other. I just hope from now on we can stop feeling bad for either of them. He's not some poor victim who can't get rid of crazy obsessed Ashley and she's not some clueless girl who just doesn't know better. They both play an equal role in the sh*t. It'd be awesome imo if they could work out because in some strange way I think they're actually perfect for each other but I just don't see that happening. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:15 am

Oh sheesh. Well, I wish Ashley luck - hopefully the whole Jared thing works out and he’s sincere. I don’t have any real desire to ship them but still - good luck laugh out loud

I’m more interested in what’s going on with Kevin. Why is he liking Jasmine’s pic again? Is he interested in Tia? Why is Tia the only non-WG girl from Arie’s season that he follows (not counting Becca who’s Bachelorette)? So many questions laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:37 am

Kevin and Jas were so freaking cute, I’d love for them to cute back together. And Jared and Ashley are just a mess imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:15 am

Jared is toxic for Ashley.

Guess my feelings were right...

Posted March 2, 2018 at 7:36 p.m.

havadrpepper wrote:You know I've had a feeling for quite some time that Jared wasn't all he seemed to be in that relationship.  I don't know how to explain what I've been feeling but it has been there.

It is almost like he doesn't necessarily want her but he doesn't want anyone else to be with her.

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 21 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:24 am

I believed Ashley was a dingbat until recently. Now it would seem she may be the smartest bach non-winner contestant ever. No one keeps herself relevant and newsworthy like this little chickie. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:48 am

Were Jared and Ashley ever really in a relationship? That's what I was thinking when she was talking about their breakup and even worse, with Wells because that seemed to be more in her mind than for real. I don't have a good feeling for them as a couple but each to their own.

Having said that, I do like Ashley a bit more than I did after WG and listening to her podcast with Ben. I also like Kevin more than I did previously.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:57 am

I don't know why she wants him so badly, no accounting for taste I guess.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst