Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 48013

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:13 am

I do think they have a ton in common, which is why they can't seem to let go of each other no matter what. If it was nothing but a one-sided crush, it would've ended years ago. I wish it would work out for them because IMO having a strong friendship is one of the most important things in a relationship. I just don't know how invested Jared can really be considering how long it took him to see Ashley as gf material. Then again she seems to have matured quite a lot in the past year, so maybe it's finally the right time? Stranger things have happened, I suppose. JMOAA.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:50 am

Maybe Jared didn't want the pressure of being her 'first', so now they can try a relationship and break up after a while, and he won't be the jerk who took her virginity and bailed?

Complete speculation on my part, obv
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:53 am

Well, if she hadn't been so vocal about it in the first place, maybe it wouldn't have been an issue.

Jared just isn't who he wants everyone to think he is.
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:00 am

So Jared's ex-roommate's friend was right! Plus, those Win a Date with Ted Hamilton clips from the two of them were so obvious.

I get why they're drawn to each other - they really do seem like best friends who get each other and care for each other - but from what Jared has said in the past, it seems like he just can't see Ashley as a girlfriend. Maybe seeing her with Kevin changed that or it was just jealousy/possessiveness that will ineviteably fade soon. I do hope they work it out, mostly because I can't stand to go through "omg Jared broke my heart" for the zillionth time. IMO.
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:49 am

I have been saying this from the beginning. These two are ending up together. Eventually she will wear him down. To me it seems to be one of those codependent/symbiotic relationships between two rather odd people.

Personally I never bought the Kevin/Ashley relationship. IMO it seemed staged to set her up as moving on from Jared and becoming more mature and less crazy. This sets her up for more opportunities...which she seems to be doing quite well at...and eventually the reconciliation....not that I think they were ever really apart. 

Personally I don't get these push and pull relationship, but to each his own.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe Jared didn't want the pressure of being her 'first', so now they can try a relationship and break up after a while, and he won't be the jerk who took her virginity and bailed?

Complete speculation on my part, obv

IA, this has been my thought all along especially being in the public eye.  

JMO.
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3850

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:03 am

Just asking those in the know, since i don't follow closely Jared and Ashley. question

Jared's last IG story was a clip from When Harry Met Sally -my fav romcom of all time  giggling - that has the ILY scene at the end of of the movie. I wonder if WHMS is Ash's fav movie as well..

Also,i'm curious...is he's giving the public a hint that its his story (kinda?) with Ash?. Because WHMS is all about 2 best friends end up together as lovers and then spouse.

Do we know if they are a legit couple now?. Do they share a place and living together? is it in LA?. I guess i am confused bc i also read somewhere that he's being cast on BIP Australia scratch

sorry for many Qs...i usually dont care about these two . But WHMS reference peaked my interest..laugh out loud

tyvm IA if anyone can fill me in  Praying
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's definitely something going on between them imo. Apparently he even went back home to Jersey with her recently. Jared's a movie buff and those types of movies seem to be his fave but the timing of when he started posting those scenes does coincide with when I suspect him and Ashley started rekindling things. I'll believe they're a legit committed couple when he publicly refers to her as his gf, until that happens, I remain a sceptic. No they don't live together, I'm pretty sure Jared & Nick are roomates. As for BIP Australia, idk what happens with him there but it was filmed months ago before him and Ashley started back up.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's definitely something going on between them imo. Apparently he even went back home to Jersey with her recently. Jared's a movie buff and those types of movies seem to be his fave but the timing of when he started posting those scenes does coincide with when I suspect him and Ashley started rekindling things. I'll believe they're a legit committed couple when he publicly refers to her as his gf, until that happens, I remain a sceptic. No they don't live together, I'm pretty sure Jared & Nick are roomates. As for BIP Australia, idk what happens with him there but it was filmed months ago before him and Ashley started back up.

thanks a lot!!..what a complete update of them both...yes  giggling

now i am interested to stalk more laugh out loud tyvm again
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:53 am

BIP Australia is airing now. There's not that many epi's left and he still hasn't arrived (epi yesterday not caught up yet, so not sure if he arrived yesterday). Now I'm thinking she did BWG to get back at him for going on BIP Aussie since he was spotted filming Nov 22nd. She must have known he was going on that show well before Nov 22nd and BWG wasn't filming till Dec.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 48013

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:BIP Australia is airing now. There's not that many epi's left and he still hasn't arrived (epi yesterday not caught up yet, so not sure if he arrived yesterday). Now I'm thinking she did BWG to get back at him for going on BIP Aussie since he was spotted filming Nov 22nd. She must have known he was going on that show well before Nov 22nd and BWG wasn't filming till Dec.

tyvm GA..

so..is it safe to say that he was pretty much sort of "guest starring" that show instead of trying to find real love there?..laugh out loud . If what many have guessed is right -that he's rekindle things with Ash- then apparently he came back to US empty handed then. Going=leaving=single laugh out loud
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum