SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by nikikass Wed May 23, 2018 12:11 am

@umngirl

Did Caila address the fake romance she was more than willing to participate in or a fake engagement?

Did Caila apologize for that? This wasn’t about Caila this was Ash and Jared’s story.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed May 23, 2018 12:13 am

How predictable that they would just skip over that. I get that it’s their “story” but the crappy way they acted is a big part of their story and glossing over it is crappy. But not surprising with these two.

JMO

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 26 87b72b10 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 26 86669110 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed May 23, 2018 12:17 am

Caila acted just as crappy. (She is no saint in this) IMO

But whatever. I am not here to discuss poor Caila or poor Kevin.(they briefly dated..not confessed their dying love to one another) And I totally get this is an open opinion for everybody.

I am just happy for them. I thought it was lovely.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 23, 2018 12:17 am

@stuckinsc Kevin did get mentioned. Ashley says she never cheated on Kevin, and when Jared confessed his feelings, she told him she was going to continue to see Kevin because (paraphrasing) she finally had someone who wanted her, pursued her, & was all in from the beginning. Jared basically says at that point he knew they were it for each other so he told her he'd wait. It ended with Kevin because the relationship ran it's course and when it did, Jared was there and he wanted to prove to her how important she was to him so he did a bunch of romantic things and opened up to her more about his feelings which is something he struggles with. Kevin & Ashley ended on good terms & he doesn't seem to hold any negative feelings.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 23, 2018 12:25 am

I didn't realize Jared was so reserved and closed off. It explains a lot. So much of their relationship makes sense after watching.

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed May 23, 2018 12:32 am

FINALLY! Now ride off into Bachelor TV Happily Ever After where you never show your faces on my screen again. No more tears! Happy day for all!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 23, 2018 12:37 am

I see no reason why they'd talk about Caila. This is about them as a couple and that was from BIP quite a while ago and Caila has moved on. That doesn't mean I agree with how Ashley treated her on the show. JMO

Good for them. I'll probably check out the video. I wouldn't be shocked if they got a BIP wedding. They seem to be popular with Bachelor people.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 12:59 am

albean99 wrote:I see no reason why they'd talk about Caila. This is about them as a couple and that was from BIP quite a while ago and Caila has moved on. That doesn't mean I agree with how Ashley treated her on the show. JMO

Good for them. I'll probably check out the video. I wouldn't be shocked if they got a BIP wedding. They seem to be popular with Bachelor people.

Oh, I am pretty sure they will get a BIP wedding along with the NL ring. No way would MF pass on recapping this tear filled love fest since it all started on BIP...several seasons. Think of all the recaps they could do. It would come full circle with the wedding and no way do I see Ashley passing up a televised wedding particularly as their good friends Jade and Tanner had one. More time to get their mugs out there for that all important shilling and I wouldn't be surprised with Janner being part of the wedding...if not matron of honour and best man.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 23, 2018 1:05 am

@albean99 Just my opinion, but when you publically treat someone so badly in pursuit of your love story at least a sorry for those run over in the process would be nice. I criticize A&L that their love doesn’t justify treating others like crap, same goes for these two. IMO.

@ReneeM I am glad they at least acknowledged Kevin. It is still crappy of him to pursue her when she is with Kevin and extra crappy of Jade and Tanner to encourage it. IMO.

Just like those who like other couples who I don’t, I respect your right to your opinions, but the end doesn’t justify the means for me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 23, 2018 2:24 am

I’m simultaneously like...

“Omg, I can’t stand these two. Go away.” and “These crazy kids actually made it work!!” laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I mean, I hate them. But I kind of love this for them. laugh out loud I’m a conundrum.

They have the longest “Bachelor love story arch” of all time, I think. Three years of total drama in the tv land making. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 23, 2018 2:28 am

All I can say is..good luck, Jared. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 23, 2018 3:59 am

Totally watched the video and I don't know if the whole point was to A: vindicate Ashley''s crazy for the last three years and B: make me see Jared in a different and oddly softer light, but that is what happened. I loved his last line totally owning that everyone is going to hate them now. (He adds an extra word in there). That is a level of self awareness few in this Bachelor world have. I liked hearing what actually happened. No idea if they can make this work long term but I was impressed by their relationship. This news also managed to make my poor little mother cry tears of joy so there is that I guess.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst