SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 4:58 am

It‘s beyond comprehension to me how everyone is kissing Ashley I‘s azz in this franchise. Either she‘s a completely different person IRL and not as insufferable or she‘s such a Regina George that noone wants to be on her bad side and be run over ?!?

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by aviej Fri May 25, 2018 9:07 am

Alanna wrote:They’re the new IT couple. Hope you enjoyed your time in the sun Jo and Jo, please see yourselves out laugh out loud
I don't think they mind at all. But yeah, the new couple seems to have drowned out all the other Bach related news that came out recently. I really hope this swell of support doesn't turn into a blight or curse. I hope, like Jared hinted that they would not be posting every sec spent together on IG and learn to live in the moment with each other.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri May 25, 2018 9:45 am

yana_bach wrote:It‘s beyond comprehension to me how everyone is kissing Ashley I‘s azz in this franchise. Either she‘s a completely different person IRL and not as insufferable or she‘s such a Regina George that noone wants to be on her bad side and be run over ?!?

Everyone who meets her says that she's super kind (and that she's often with other Bachelor alum, who aren't as friendly and come off as much more stuck up). I also remember DLo saying that Ashley I is very loyal to her friends and I remember Becca saying that Ashley I is the one who reaches out to a lot of them to get them involved in charity work. I do think that there is another side to Ashely I; I also think she plays up a certain part of her personality for TV/podcast. It doesn't surprise me that she has so many people in this franchise who have her back. She's part of the popular crew (Ben H, Dean, Nick, Jared, Becca, etc), she has one of the most popular podcasts in Bachelor Nation, and she's had their backs even when it wasn't the popular decision. I don't like the girl personally (although she has grown on me), but I get it. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 25, 2018 11:12 am

I watched the video in increments and finished it today. It was really a process for them and kudos (I think) to Ashley for sticking it out. It appears that Jared was in his head too much although couldn't quite let go of Ashley. I believe him now when he says he's all in and I do like them together so wish them well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 26, 2018 1:26 am

I finally watched the video. Is Jared ok? He seems to have depression or something, is pretty dark, and really got in his head for a few years there. I mean, direct quote, he “wasn’t living life, was just watching it go by.” It really seems like this show messed with him. Or this is really just how he is.

Despite all the crying and hystrionics, Ashley is actually quite light hearted, funny,  and free. That’s probably who he needs to help get him out of his head like that. 

I like them together. Ashley has so much grown on me throughout the years. They have a cool story. If they want to couple brand and shill and get that BIP wedding, they can have it all. They are the IT couple right now, for sure. I actually really find myself rooting for them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat May 26, 2018 1:32 am

https://twitter.com/haibon_jared/status/1000200753770725377?s=21

Oh my this was actually quite funny

I love how Shawn B and Jordan chimed in.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 26, 2018 1:45 am

@sosleepy same girl, same. If they do get engaged or want to get engaged, I can't see TPTB passing up the chance to capitalize off of it. Their dating story blew up.

I also hope that if Jared is struggling with depression, that he's seeing someone to help deal with it.

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat May 26, 2018 10:04 am

At around 44.00 Jared talks about 'losing himself' after appearing on the bachelor etc. This was recorded at end of Jan. Earlier on he talks about how he is trying to be more communicative about how he is feeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o38YhO5gHVg

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 26, 2018 10:08 am

Their sm is sooo bizarre. Jared is basically smothering Ashely while she’s eating chips at the beach laugh out loud it’s so ott imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sat May 26, 2018 11:33 am

Ashley I wears her heart on her sleeve. For some reason she's always wanted this Jared more than she's wanted her next breath. In a way it's incredibly romantic, but I hate it when women love their men that much. I know I sound sexist but IMO men/women love differently and so in Ashley's case the relationship will be lopsided, her making concessions, making the little things that Jared does seem better than they really are.

Jared will never do better, Ashley will always deserve better.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 26, 2018 11:42 am

@Alanna at this rate they'll probably get married before any of our couples so you better put on a lifejacket and get on the ship laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 26, 2018 2:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:@Alanna at this rate they'll probably get married before any of our couples so you better put on a lifejacket and get on the ship laugh out loud
So true!! Gosh darn it!! So annoying but oh well, at least there some ship left for us.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst