Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 33 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Maddy on Mon May 28, 2018 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
E! News @enews
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] may start today, but we're giving these two our final rose. ( @ashleyiaco) pic.twitter.com/dm1OJ658B3
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Mon May 28, 2018 3:07 pm

Ashley Iaconetti @ashleyiaco May 25
Today ice cream is free on @Postmates. Sooo does Hawaii have Postmates? pic.twitter.com/k70KEGUig9
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Mon May 28, 2018 3:22 pm

Ashley and Jared
I Don’t Get It Podcast

“A thousand half-loves must be foresaken to take a whole heart home” - Rumi
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Mon May 28, 2018 11:53 pm

These two are overly annoying. Jmo. Quit.it. laugh out loud
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 7845

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:24 am

These two are outta control. I’m watching snaps from the concert tonight and they’re literally all over each other with Ashley using Jared as her seat. Can’t they just act like civilized humans or nah???

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#jash #boothstowe #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:50 pm

Nah. laugh out loud. I watched their IG stories too and I have come to the conclusion that I have never seen a more annoying couple in my entire life. rotfl
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 7845

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:29 pm

Yep, they are both borderline extreme. However, I'm convinced it's authentic and that they're not just doing it for SM.

I've watched a few of their interview vids and she stares at him as he talks. It's as if she has to watch him say every syllable. He looks at her too when she speaks but it's a little less intense and he does it a little less. That's not a diss to Jared, it'd be impossible to match Ashley's intensity. They also keep a hand on each other during each interview, we're talking 2 hours or more of unbroken contact: hands on the other's knees or Ashley with both hands wrapped around Jared's arm as if she's hanging on for dear life.

In fact, IMO what we're seeing is tame, they've made podcast/interview comments that allude to more details than I ever wanted or needed confirmed on their behind the scenes life .

Anyway, long live Jashley...they're two odd ducks and ott but there authenticity is refreshingly unique.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:16 pm

I am still trying to figure out the 180 from Jared. So strange.
And legit or not, their OTT pdas are getting ridiculous. I’m all for being happy and showing it, but this level of exhibition is obnoxious. IMO.
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom on Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am still trying to figure out the 180 from Jared. So strange.
And legit or not, their OTT pdas are getting ridiculous. I’m all for being happy and showing it, but this level of exhibition is obnoxious. IMO.

Sometimes a person just isn't in the right life space. I knew my husband for 2 years before he asked me out. In the meantime he probably would have said he wasn't interested. Although he was. At least to the extent he was mentally able to be ... which wasn't much. Long story there, but it may take Jared himself years to figure it out.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3382

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:06 pm

I watched their reveal love story of us and I'm glad he finally manned up and admitted how he felt to her, even if he waited until her first serious boyfriend Kevin became a threat. It just came to a head when he went to BIP Australia & didn't find anyone because he realized he was just comparing them to Ashley. I feel like Jared was just very cautious with her since she was such a publicly outspoken virgin and knew she was saving sex for a serious relationship, if not her "husband". IMO he just wasn't ready to get tied down to the first pretty woman he met after Kaitlyn, he had newfound "Available Bachelor" fame & the women were probably chasing him like crazy. Although the whole time he was drawn to Ashley & they were a couple if not a romantic one making appearances and hanging out. He kept her dangling by showing how he felt at times even if he wasn't ready to admit it. Supposedly when Ashley went on that "Matchmaker" show to try to find a match and move on Jared was texting her the whole time. I'm happy for them and hope their romance stays strong now it is public, they make a stunning couple.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:17 pm

They are like a bad car crash. I can't look away. I cannot believe they are actual adults. imo
Diana

Female Posts : 7917

Back to top Go down

Post by clhouse on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:36 pm

They are cute together.

clhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down