SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by suzq Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:55 pm

I also think they are cute together. I am not surprised that they are now a couple. Even with everything that has happened between them in the past -- they never could or would break their connection to each other. This spoke volumes to me. They seem happy now as a couple which is what at least some people on these shows ultimately want. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:48 am

Imho they're just too much. I never liked either one as individuals, and imho they're just too 'Omg, everyone, we're sooo in love, the greatest love of all times, just look at us!!!' To me, imho, this feels like promotion for something. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:45 pm

I agree.  IMHO i truly feel and know how much Ashkey has been waiting for this so although i don't like her, I am happy for her, but the press tour IMO is just a bit excessive, I am waiting for them to annouce they are engaged or at the very least moving in together., because I am extremely perplexed as to why they are everywhere just to annouce we are now dating. They are being awared as much press as Becca.  long term Bach couples who are actually living with one another and engaged aren't getting this much air time.  It's just way to OTT for me. IMHO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:22 pm

I was a little surprised to see Ashley on the Ocean's 8 commercial with Des, Kaitlyn, & Trista. It makes me think that they're making sure she & Jared are in the spotlight - maybe for a wedding or engagement on BIP?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:29 pm

albean99 wrote:I was a little surprised to see Ashley on the Ocean's 8 commercial with Des, Kaitlyn, & Trista. It makes me think that they're making sure she & Jared are in the spotlight - maybe for a wedding or engagement on BIP?

I really hope that is the case because it doesn't make sense otherwise to me, but also slightly insulting IMO to other's who have acttually been the Bachelorette not have had them their instead.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:58 pm

cocoasneeze wrote:Imho they're just too much. I never liked either one as individuals, and imho they're just too 'Omg, everyone, we're sooo in love, the greatest love of all times, just look at us!!!' To me, imho, this feels like promotion for something. Jmho.

I agree. I was just starting to like Jared on Nick's parodies. When he's with Ashely though, it's too nauseatingly saccharine and over the top!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:20 am

I don’t think either has lots of dating experience. They are acting like a couple of teenagers. laugh out loud 

Idk. I’m probably alone but even with all the OTT stuff, I find them more tolerable now then all the “will they/won’t they.... crying melodrama” that we’ve had to deal with for 3 damn years. 

I think they have a really unique Bachelor love story. If they were to get engaged now, it at least makes sense and they definitely know each other. You can’t say that for any of the other franchise couples. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:26 am

@sosleepy People forget that this is basically Ashely's first relationship! Second if you include Kevin, which I don't, as they were both basically just using each other for a very short period of time. You have to think of Ashley I as a 16-y/o who just got her first boyfriend and then it makes perfect sense!

And, I'm clearly going soft, but I do love the trope of best friends finding love with each other and I do think that they know each other really, really, really well (flaws and all), which makes their love seem more genuine and not just infatuation/lust. They're probably the Bachelor non-married couple I feel most confident about right now, which is crazy!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:49 am

I don’t feel confident about these two teens at all personally. Hope she doesn’t get accidentally pregnant from their pda Rolling Eyes If anything, I see her getting bored because the challenge is over and he’s trying to eat/lick/slurp her face off now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:12 am

I'm surprised she isn't already pregnant with the way they've been going!

I think the "wanting what you can't have" thing probably played a role, but I think she got over her other unattainable crushes like Wells, Dean, and Peter pretty quickly, but she held on to Jared for three years. I actually do think they get each other and balance each other out in a way that's rare to find (especially given how high maintenance she is) and I think friendship has always been the #1 sign for a long-lasting relationship. I could see it blowing up, just because they're both so ridic, but I don't know. I think it'll last!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:35 am

I really enjoy watching Ashley and Jared! I click on every story I see about them. Through the years I like Ashley more and more. She is smart and driven. I'm so happy they are together.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:48 am

Aria wrote:@sosleepy People forget that this is basically Ashely's first relationship! Second if you include Kevin, which I don't, as they were both basically just using each other for a very short period of time. You have to think of Ashley I as a 16-y/o who just got her first boyfriend and then it makes perfect sense!

And, I'm clearly going soft, but I do love the trope of best friends finding love with each other and I do think that they know each other really, really, really well (flaws and all), which makes their love seem more genuine and not just infatuation/lust. They're probably the Bachelor non-married couple I feel most confident about right now, which is crazy!

IMO they are still OTT, but to your point regarding viewing Ashley as a 16YR girl really helps and it does make a lot more, but I still don't get why i can't go to my search feed without seeing them engaging in another interview, so I hope and engagement annoucement comes soon or a living together annoucement for this to make more sense to me.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst