SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmates - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by timfan Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:42 am

I just watched there story of us and she was definitely going to break up with Kevin when Jared told her how he felt so she probably acting on the after show of winter games but wish her and Jared all the best
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

soulmates - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:14 am

yana_bach wrote:I'm very sceptical about these two. Ashley has been craving this for years, so I'm not surprised she's absolutely milking it. But I don't get Jared and how he suddenly realised he wants to marry her after years of freinds-zoning. But hey, I gave Carly and Evan about as much of a chance when I heard about their engagement, so... Everyone deserves to be happy and to find love, so I wish them well.

I think all Bachelor couples have to be viewed with a healthy dose of skepticism, but given how many times I've seen this happen the other way around (guy loves girl at near first sight, but she friend zones him for YEARS, and then *yes!*) I have to believe it could be the real thing.

I tend to assume it as a life space issue. Sometimes people meet but one person isn't in the right life space AT ALL, and so their subconscious chooses one way or another to keep the relationship from advancing. Once the life space issue resolves itself, the subconscious allows them to wake up.

Still, with so much money now attached to being a successful couple in this franchise, I worry about the recent rash of "successes." The money has to distort it all significantly, and I hope couples aren't drawing out toxic relationships. What happens to the relationship when there is no money being made from it anymore?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:43 pm

Jared is guest co-hosting the Almost Famous podcast this week with Ashley. They recap the latest Bachelorette episode and share a little bit about their relationship, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:55 am

I just saw video clip of Ashley's Bachelorette recap on Access online where she said that she and Jared have something coming out tomorrow in People magazine, GMA, Access, etc. Can someone provide info on links or where to go to find these? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:23 am

There is an article about them in people.com if
someone would like to bring it over.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:35 am

soulmates - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 36 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F07%2Fbachelorette-engagement
Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon Open Up About Wedding Plans — and Starting a Family at 32
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:46 am

suzq wrote:Jared is guest co-hosting the Almost Famous podcast this week with Ashley.  They recap the latest Bachelorette episode and share a little bit about their relationship, too.
It's pretty bad when I'm wishing for Ben to be back On the podcast. They were so off topic and spent so much time talking about themselves and their relationship most of the time. In fact I heard Jared kissing her probably on her hand. I can't believe the podcast producers didn't step in and tell them to stay on track because it continued the entire podcast. I listen to hear perspectives of people who know how the show works...not to listen to PDA. They definitely need to keep their careers separate.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:28 am

They just need to go away.

In the first place, announcing the engagement before it even aired on TV... and now all the press about it. IMO, the actual proposal that we will see (and you know we will!) will be old news by the time the show airs.

This article should not have come out until after the proposal airs on TV.

soulmates - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 36 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:01 am

At the rate they're going I'm expecting baby news every time I see this thread has new posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:25 am

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:17 am

Ladybug82 wrote:soulmates - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 36 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F07%2Fbachelorette-engagement
Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon Open Up About Wedding Plans — and Starting a Family at 32

I think they make a stunning couple.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:29 am

They do make a stunning couple. They also did interviews today for Access and Extra.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst