SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:23 pm

Also, in Sept their families will spend time together while they all cruise for a week. Ashley hinted she thought it would be fun to film.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by suzq Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:58 pm

They just did a podcast interview for Maybe It's You podcast -- they said that they didn't know if their wedding would be televised because they want the wedding of their dreams and they were being asked to conform a lot of what they wanted to have it be televised. I hope that they will film it themselves and share it to the public even if the network doesn't want to air it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:44 pm

I listened to that podcast and Jared and Ashley essentially said they did have a discussion with TPTB about televising it and there were "things" they weren't willing to conform with, so it'll be next July, and not on TV (unless TPTB give up those "things" I guess). I'm pleasantly surprised they can walk away and keep some dignity laugh out loud, and maybe that means Rachel will get her wedding finally!

bachelornation - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:33 pm

They have talked about the fact that they want a big wedding and the TPTB would want them to really limit their guest list which they don't want. They want everyone that they want to be there to be there. They are also looking at the East Coast (probably Rhode Island where Jared is originally from) to have the wedding. Even though I would like to see it televised, I am glad that they are not waiting around or putting their plans on hold for TPTB. I do find it interesting that they might get married sooner than most of the Bachelor Franchise engaged couples other than Arie and Lauren even though they currently have been engaged less than 2 months. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:42 pm

Good for the re not waiting for a televised wedding. I also think however that the dynamics of the relationship between Ashley and Jared are completely different from that of the other couples and so, in my opinion, it may not be the most fair thing to compare. They did not get engaged in the bubble, and they have known each other a lot longer than the other engaged couples have. So to me, when and how they decide to wed should not be predicated in what other engaged couples are doing. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:56 pm

That's really cool about them walking away (I wonder if TPTB wanted them to do their wedding as a BIP special or something, since they seemed opposed to that from the start). I do think Ashley is more of a romantic than she is a fame-ho, so I'm not surprised. I think that every couple who is genuinely serious about settling down doesn't let the temptation of a televised wedding dictate things.

IMO!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:58 pm

Well at this point, I think Ashley has gotten everything she has wanted from the franchise. She has the blog, the podcast, she makes appearances on entertainment shows, she likely has a ton of contacts and most importantly, she finally wore down Jared.

More than likely, Ashley can pretty much get the whole thing  comped...and get it exactly as she wants it without any of the compromises demanded by tptb. Now if only she would stop with the ugly crying, I would give the girl major props!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:09 am

I'm also giving them huge props for standing their ground about this televised wedding thing. The BIP weddings are generally very low-budget compared to the televides main show weddings. Lacy and Marcus' was super cringe-y (on top of being fake) and Carly and Evan also had around a third of the production value and airtime of other main show weddings. Jade and Tanner's was better, but it was part of the anniversary celebration, so a huge part of that special didn't have anything to do with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:54 am

There would not be enough money to make it worthwhile to me to give control of my wedding to this franchise. Having it televised? Why? Why would anyone want to have the biggest event of a lifetime debased? Consummation station anyone? just no. ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:30 am

@Sprite heck if Des had hers mostly comped, I think Rachel, JoJo, and Kaitlyn all have more popularity and enough followers for more than whatever Des was able to get. Not to mention selling the rights, which they allowed Des to do.

bachelornation - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:35 am

I agree

Get your own person to video it, give them some free advertising, and sell it if you want it publicized. Keep control in your hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:52 am

I don't think it's about the money for Kaitlyn and Rachel. I think they just wanted to have a 2-hour wedding special on prime TV devoted just to them. It's about the attention and validation from viewers. 

It's dumb, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst