SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by suzq Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:03 am

I just listened to the Ashley/Lauren/Naz podcast. Ashley said that Jared now lives with her and her sister, Lauren. Ashley also talked about the wedding venues in Rhode Island that Ashley & Jared looked at last week. They were flabbergasted at the cost. In order to a get a wedding at a place like what they want -- the price starts out at $60,000! I can understand why Bachelor Franchise couples might want to have their weddings televised for the cost alone. Maybe they'll get some things comped or sponsored to help offset the price.

suzq

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:26 am

I’m actually surprised she was flabbergasted at wedding cost. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:38 am

@kashathediva I got the impression that Ashley's parents are helping fund the wedding -- she and Jared don't want it to cost that much for the Iaconetti parents. She said that the guest list is probably around 190 people. It's no wonder that they decided that they needed to do the wedding on their own -- that guest list would have been much smaller in TPTB were paying for and televising it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:42 am

Is she saying they’re not going to get sponsorships though? That’s insane to me! They’re the king & queen of Bach Nation right now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:04 pm

@suzq Ashley’s family lives fairly close to me. I would be flabbergasted if they, as well as Ashley were unaware of prices. Most Saturday night weddings in this area require a minimum of 200 guests. That’s a conservative number and for single event venues. If you can not meet the required minimal guest list, they are ghosted.
Looking at a RI venue might be less or warrant fewer guests, but I doubt much.
Popular places are in full demand, if not her someone else.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:08 pm

Surely they can sell the wedding to some magazine? Or were they stupid enough to sign some contract saying they can't back in Mexico?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:25 pm

About that guest list...

I'm thinking that there will be quite a few of the 190 guests they have that would not be invited to a wedding if paid for by TPTB and that there would be people TPTB would invite that Ashley/Jared might not even want at their wedding.

@Kashathediva, is Ashley's family on the East coast? I've never followed her so don't know. I ask because if both families are from the east, I can see them wanting to have their wedding there instead of LA which is where TPTB would have it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:38 pm

@havadrpepper Her family resides in NNJ(unless they recently moved and I don’t think that’s the case) and that’s where she grew up. bachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 41 4256136633

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:46 pm

Thanks. Makes total sense to me for them to have the wedding on the east coast. More family can attend.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:47 pm

That's like minimum 4-6 ads on IG laugh out loud. #mustbenice

I wouldn't be letting my parents pay for 100% of the wedding if making money was as easy as it is for them. (maybe they're paying for part of it).

bachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:54 pm

@havadrpepper sorry I am going to correct myself.  I know her dad’s family is in NNJ.  He grew up here and has close ties. Ashley lived in Va for quite some time and her parentslive there now. She move here when nannying etc and as of recent had a place here.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@havadrpepper  Her family resides in NNJ(unless they recently moved and I don’t think that’s the case) and that’s where she grew up. bachelor - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 41 4256136633
Yeah but iirc I think she was actually born in Rhode Island and lived there for the first 2 or 3 years of her life. When her & Jared went back to RI to visit his family a few months ago they went and visited her old house.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst