SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:30 am

IA about her and Kevin. I don't think that the proposal itself was an embarrassment (other than Ashley walking in the sand in high heels). It was unfortunate that Kevin was there but I don't believe that he was hanging onto feelings for Ashley (and vice versa) by that point. It's typical that they'd edit for drama and to be expected. At least they should know better than to trust them for a wedding. Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 45 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Minney Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:32 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Minney I doubt that very much, but that's just me. I think it was Kevin's idea to drop the I'm a virgin because he didn't want to be part of what she was selling JMHO. She has always wanted Jared, IMHO she wasn't going to have sex with someone she barely knew at that point and I don't think Kevin would be that guy who would just want to take advantage.
@GuardianAngel
IMO Ashley absolutely lost her virginity to Kevin. They both alluded to it on Winter Games and BIP. Why on earrth wouldn’t she sleep with Kevin? She admitted numerous times that her virginity had become an encumbrance and she was ready to shed herself of it. She and Kevin were together, IMO.

Kevin's comment during BIP about "being an important part of Ashley's dating history" (not direct quote but similar enough) heavily implied that they had sex. And who can blame the girl really! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:50 am

albean99 wrote:IA about her and Kevin. I don't think that the proposal itself was an embarrassment (other than Ashley walking in the sand in high heels). It was unfortunate that Kevin was there but I don't believe that he was hanging onto feelings for Ashley (and vice versa) by that point. It's typical that they'd edit for drama and to be expected. At least they should know better than to trust them for a wedding. Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 45 4256136633

did all the women watching this cringed like me??? rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 45 DpzVAbrV4AATRGb
Access @accessonline 2m
A special #BachelorInParadise alum will be officiating @ashleyiaco and @haibon_jared's wedding ceremony! Find out who: ahwd.tv/hS4KTh pic.twitter.com/QSJDXFS1MC
Dearly beloved, get ready for another "Bachelor Nation" wedding with a very special officiant – Tanner Tolbert!
"Bachelor" alums Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon are set to be married in August 2019 and have selected their good friend Tanner to perform the officiant duties at the ceremony!
Jared and Ashley announced the exciting news on their Instagram accounts on Thursday while they were on vacation in Puerto Rico with Tanner and his wife, Jade.
"Dearly beloved, @tanner.tolbert is officiating our wedding in August 2019. This is a preview of things to come," Jared captioned a photo of him and Ashley posted with Tanner as if they were already at the alter.
Read more at https://www.accessonline.com/articles/special-bachelor-alum-will-officiate-ashley-iaconetti-jared-haibons-august-wedding/#kxDOhuGrhmEq8VkQ.99
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Tanner really?? They’re so ridiculous and Jared is really unlikeable to me but the mean girl in me is loving that Ashley is getting married before the 3 greatest bachelorette love stories ever told. How ironic.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:52 pm

That seems to be happening a lot lately. My son officiated at a friends wedding land another friend officiated at his wedding.

That street with all the umbrellas looks so cool! A great place for a pic.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:03 pm

Doesn't one have to have certain credentials to officiate a wedding or am I lost in the 70's??

I didn't realize they were such good friends with the Tolberts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Doesn't one have to have certain credentials to officiate a wedding or am I lost in the 70's??

Now a days you can get certified to officiate a wedding through an online course. My SIL did it to perform the ceremony for her niece. It is more common now because many couples are choosing for various reasons not to hold their ceremony in a church.

Any word if Ashley and Jared's wedding will be televised? Bet they asked CH first. giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Doesn't one have to have certain credentials to officiate a wedding or am I lost in the 70's??

Their friendship was likely solidified on BIP since Jared and Tanner both came directly from Kaitlyn’s season. Plus Ash and Jared dated for a bit after that season and if I’m remembering correctly they were taking trips with the newly engaged Jade&Tanner then and continued to vaca with them even after the friend zone thing with Ash’s sister as part of a group.

@minney In a fairly recent interview I thought one of them mentioned how they did vid of their becoming bf/gf and that they might do something like that for their wedding. no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:30 pm

@Minney @notarose Thanks for the info!

I would have thought it would have been CH as well but while searching for info on a TV wedding I found an article dated July where they mentioned they wanted Tanner to officiate.

Jun 29, 2018 Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon met thanks to television, got closer because of television, and will reportedly get engaged on television. So, a television wedding would make sense, right? It's surely not out of the realm of possibility. In fact, the couple is totally open to filming their upcoming nuptials. Bachelor in Paradise friends-turned-fiances Ashley I. and Jared want a TV wedding, but making that happen would require making sure there would be no guest list restraints. Hey — these two have a lot of mutual pals from the Bachelor universe.

“I think we’re both down for it, but our caveat is that we want the guests... as many guests as we want and we don’t want to have to be limited to that,” Ashley told fellow Bachelor alum Ben Higgins and their guest Shawn Booth on her Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous Podcast. “If we couldn’t have it the way we imagined, that’s the only reason we wouldn’t do it…
https://www.elitedaily.com/p/ashley-i-jared-want-a-tv-wedding-but-they-have-one-big-condition-first-9632324

July 11, 2018 09:00 AM
“We want Tanner [Tolbert] to officiate the wedding,” says Haibon, 29, about his pal. “Tanner and Jade have been the couple that we were closest to within the Bachelor family. Tanner’s been so intricate in our relationship the past couple years.”
https://people.com/tv/ashley-iaconetti-jared-haibon-wedding-plans-start-family/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:26 am

Movie talk mixed with Ashley talk up to around the 50 min mark after which it turns to all movie stuff.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:53 pm

Ashley and Jared just adopted a puppy together today. They each already had a white fluffy dog, but now they have added another one that they named Lois Lane. It is cute!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst