Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by luvstx on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:28 pm

Did anyone else catch CH telling Jared he did a great job hosting? I thought the same thing as well and wondered if he and/or Ashley could be in line to take over for CH sometime soon.
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I caught that too. I always thought Ben H would be one considered in line when I thought CH might be on his way out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52062

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:33 am

Was thinking Nick might be a replacement for CH.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2032

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:39 am

I think Ashley and Jared would do a great job co-hosting something together. They do interviews for articles and other people's podcasts well together. Honestly, I hope they spread their wings and do some things out of the Franchise. Even though their wedding isn't going to be televised, I was hoping that they would do something else for it for fans to see whether it be a video on Youtube or something along those lines.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Did anyone else catch CH telling Jared he did a great job hosting?  I thought the same thing as well and wondered if he and/or Ashley could be in line to take over for CH sometime soon.

Perhaps BIP cohosting? I think the format of that show lends itself to younger viewers so CH may be tired of it. I did, however, really like CH as BWG host. It could be good. Kaitlyn mentioned she would be interested in co-bartending with Wells (perhaps jking -hard to tell with her) but having Wells, Kaitlyn, Ash, and Jared on BIP as staff would give BIP a whole new look. 

Just a thought.

“And suddenly the silent mystery handcuffed the curious mind, desperately trying to answer questions it couldn't have an answer to. Yet finally, much later, they finally spoke - and right after, all mysteries vanished, all insecurities deeply sighed and flew away like geese towards the sunset, and a lighthearted joy filled their hearts and souls.” -  Cordsen
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:59 am

It would. However, Ash and Jared are getting married in August -- I doubt they'd have time to be gone a whole month. They've done some wedding planning, but I still think they have a fair amount to do. Also, I really think they might be having a upcoming web series they are shooting right now and hopefully, it will include some of the wedding planning and if not the ceremony--then maybe parts of it. I am thinking with Kinetic Content which did The Story of Us (Ashley's relationship series and the medium in which they told their love story, too). I also think that Jade and Tanner might be involved as well as Ashley's sister, Lauren and Nick in some capacity as well. If that's true--I say kudos to them! ABC and The Bachelor Franchise shouldn't be the end all, be all for any of the contestants. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:25 am

ashley_iaconetti wrote: ashley_iaconetti
Liked by 71,579
I’m feeling very mushy about my Bachelor journey right now. It actually has been a true personal journey! Five years ago when I sent in my audition tape and got a call from casting, I felt good about my chances of making it on the show. But not even in my grand Pisces dreams, did I think it would lead me to ALL of the following:
▪️The love of my life
▪️Achieving my aspired career goals
▪️A unique, intense class of-sorts in personal discovery and growth
▪️The opportunity to work as a correspondent for the best host in all the land, @chrisbharrison FOUR YEARS after I made my first appearance on the show...I would be a totally different person today if it wasn’t for this show. I don’t know where I’d be in any aspect of life, but I know it’s impossible for me to be happier than I am now. I am forever grateful to The Bachelor franchise and family (on screen and behind the camera) for helping craft the life I live today and the person I’ve become.
P.S. @theyearofelan, Father, thank you for co-captaining this journey with me. The experience will never be the same. Ok, I’m gonna go cry now.
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:28 pm

Ashley has laid it out far better than what I was trying to say the other day somewhere around here.

These contestants go on this show for whatever reason, and some of them come out of the show lives changing for the better if they have a good head on their shoulders. As much as Ashley annoyed me while in front of the camera, that message is very sweet. Her words are confirming she is truly grateful.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52062

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking on Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:33 pm

I really liked Ashley's recent Instagram post, I think she is truly grateful for what has come her way. Ashley is a go getter, and that's a quality I admire in her. Some may think she's a weak or frail person because of all the crying she does, but I personally think she's a very strong women. She's gone after the career she wanted, successfully, stuck to her values, and held out for her prince charming. I also really admire that she and Jared are planning their wedding on their terms and not waiting for an abc handout.
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:38 pm

Ashley and Jared are filming in Cancun today with Evan and Carly. Bizarrely someone in my Instagram feed has been posting pictures and stories about it all day. My friend is on her honeymoon in Cancun.
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ashley and Jared are filming in Cancun today with Evan and Carly. Bizarrely someone in my Instagram feed has been posting pictures and  stories about it all day. My friend is on her honeymoon in Cancun.
I was literally thinking about you this morning!!!! So funny you posted. Hope all is well!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#jash #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion