Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley Iaconetti & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 49 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her outfit is nice but it's not something I'd wear for the location.

It looks like we'll have two weddings in August!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 53472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:00 pm

JMO I think they both looked disheveled. I didn’t care for the photos.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33466

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena on Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JMO I think they both looked disheveled. I didn’t care for the photos.

I agree. They are both very good looking people and have taken way better photos before. Ashley Iaconetti & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 49 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2316

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Jared, Jade and Tanner were all on the latest episode on the Almost Famous podcast with Ashley. They all basically admitted that they are currently filming a web series together. My guess is that it is for Kinetic Content who Ashley filmed her Story of Us web series for before and the same company who produces Married at First Sight.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The dark nail polish is timeless, right?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I had a fridge and stove that colour once upon a time. Smiley

What will the web series be about?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 53472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:04 am

Zzzzzzzzzzz.  I’ve just never gotten the appeal of Ashley or Jared.  Ever.  

One of the most boring couples to come out of the franchise, IMO.  What am I missing? no idea
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma on Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Zzzzzzzzzzz.  I’ve just never gotten the appeal of Ashley or Jared.  Ever.  

One of the most boring couples to come out of the franchise, IMO.  What am I missing? no idea

Tell me about it. They are overrated

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby on Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:04 pm

I hope Jared showers and shaves and gets a haircut for the wedding pictures.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud I agree. He skeeves me.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33466

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:45 pm

Ashley and Jared are going to be on GMA tomorrow morning (Tuesday) to talk about both the Bachelor and a project that they are working on.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:03 pm

Ashley and Jared are coming out with a children's book today -- the main characters are their dogs, Lucy and Clark. It is loosely based on Ashley and Jared's love story and on overcoming your fears and getting out of your comfort zone. I don't know if someone wants to link their GMA interview, but they talk about that and of course the Bachelor, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum