SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:18 pm

This has been the easy part. Let's see where it goes from here. I think they are both people who will put a lot of effort into a relationship, so if it works for them, that would be awesome.

IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:47 pm

Bachelor Winter Games: 11 Essential Things You Should Know About Kevin Wendt
https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Interview-Kevin-Wendt-About-Bachelor-Winter-Games-44592734
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:57 pm

ElonM wrote:Bachelor Winter Games: 11 Essential Things You Should Know About Kevin Wendt
https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Interview-Kevin-Wendt-About-Bachelor-Winter-Games-44592734

Great article. Here's clarification on the ex.

5. He was single two years before joining The Bachelorette in Canada. Kevin didn't jump into his season of the show. It had been two years since he'd broken up with his long-term girlfriend of four years when he considered doing the show. "I had a dog. I renovated a couple houses with her. And when I was turning 30, she gave me the ultimatum — she had a right to give me the ultimatum — like, we have been together four years. And I thought of her as my best friend and roommate, not my wife, so I had to make the tough decision to walk away from the relationship." It was for the best, though. Kevin said she is now happily engaged and he's in a better mental space.

8. He's committed to giving back. As a fireman and former member of the Navy, there's clearly a common thread with Kevin, and that's helping those in need. He told us that he likes to help sick kids as much as he can, raising money and donating his time to places like the Ronald McDonald house. "I have one right beside my firehouse," he said. He's also going on a trip to Honduras this summer with Ben Higgins for Generous Coffee. "I love that he's helping families that are farming for next to nothing. He's helping them get a better life."

cheeky Hanging with his g/f's friend? Kevin has always been actively involved in Ronald McDonald house so this is great he'll be helping out in Honduras with Ben.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:58 pm

He's going *back* to LA?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:37 pm

@ReneeM I would think the interview was done before his Valentine's trip to LA ... (but if it wasn't then we might know the answer who is doing more traveling Hugesmile)

I really enjoy watching this show and finding out about Kevin ... and the fact that he was "smeared" with Fat-Shady's (nothing to do with weight term, but Slim he is not) "heads-up" ... I can congratulate Kevin for his long "standing honor" (since that's the bulge that RS can't overcome when giving his "info" of certain guys) Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 6 2498057887 Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:36 pm

@ReneeM I took it that Kevin's heading back to LA again as the article says he mentions the after show had already been shot. It makes sense to me that he'd go back to LA as the finale airs this week so I'd think he and Ashley would be spending time together and doing some media and things? I'm looking forward to seeing them together  yes

During our conversation, he did mention that he was headed back to Los Angeles for 10 days — where Ashley currently resides — and the Bachelor Winter Games after-show has already been shot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Oh, missed that ... then yay ... it's seriously ON. Good for them

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:18 pm

Ashley and Kevin want to keep their private life (sex) private. Good for them!  yes

I must have missed it but RS seemed to previously make it out like they had sex on the show when they didn't so I don't see how he thinks the show would make a storyline about Kevin and Ashley having sex in the fantasy suite and losing her virginity when it never happened! Just pathetic on RS' part per usual  no no

Ashley not wanting to sleep with someone so soon after meeting them sounds very mature to me! Again, good for her  yes  

Kevin and Ashley were brought out next and are still a couple. He’s staying with her right now while he’s in LA. Chris Harrison did not ask them if they were in love, but, they did make it a point to mention that they did NOT have sex in the fantasy suite. Which is technically correct. They didn’t. As I said in Reader Emails last week, their sex happened post show. Ashley said she told Kevin that she was not going to sleep with someone so quickly after meeting them (which he said he agreed with) and basically that their “private” life is “private” between them. Chris Harrison never asked her if she was still a virgin. So the fact that Ashley made sure to bring that out is obviously a direct reference to what I reported. And I stand by it. It happened. The show just chose not to make a storyline of it when I was told they would try. But again, if it’s your private life and it’s private between them, maybe someone shouldn’t have blabbed about it to others. So much for keeping your private life private.
RS
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Ashley and Kevin want to keep their private life (sex) private. Good for them!  yes

I must have missed it but RS seemed to previously make it out like they had sex on the show when they didn't so I don't see how he thinks the show would make a storyline about Kevin and Ashley having sex in the fantasy suite and losing her virginity when it never happened! Just pathetic on RS' part per usual  no no

Ashley not wanting to sleep with someone so soon after meeting them sounds very mature to me! Again, good for her  yes  

Kevin and Ashley were brought out next and are still a couple. He’s staying with her right now while he’s in LA. Chris Harrison did not ask them if they were in love, but, they did make it a point to mention that they did NOT have sex in the fantasy suite. Which is technically correct. They didn’t. As I said in Reader Emails last week, their sex happened post show. Ashley said she told Kevin that she was not going to sleep with someone so quickly after meeting them (which he said he agreed with) and basically that their “private” life is “private” between them. Chris Harrison never asked her if she was still a virgin. So the fact that Ashley made sure to bring that out is obviously a direct reference to what I reported. And I stand by it. It happened. The show just chose not to make a storyline of it when I was told they would try. But again, if it’s your private life and it’s private between them, maybe someone shouldn’t have blabbed about it to others. So much for keeping your private life private.
RS
Sharing something like this with your friends and people that know and care about you ≠ sharing it with the world who are a bunch of strangers. Nuance isn't his strong suit though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:40 pm

He's such a jerk (RS). He's always so condescending and why? He's not so great, to say the least. Suspect

I've come to like Kevin a bit more than I did and I'm happy that they've found something together and I wish them luck.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:42 pm

@ReneeM spot on  yes It's also hypocrisy on RS' part talking about blabbing when that's what he does on his blog  no no 

RS just seems obsessed with these contestants' sex lives and them having sex. Probably because he doesn't get any. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Here’s the thing, RS is a jerk, no doubt, but someone from one of their circles shared the info with him that they had sex.

No offense to Ashley I, but most in bachelor nation would probably sell each other out, so it doesn’t surprise me. And her virginity has been such an issue because she was always bringing it up. I am glad she has decided on some privacy now, but her sex status being a story is her fault. Had she not made it such an issue for four years, no one would care. Dean and Leslie took the fantasy suite and there was no mention of whether they had sex or not.

I do feel for Kevin, but he chose Ashley and her truck load of baggage.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst