SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by suzq Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:17 am

I did hear on a podcast last fall that their wedding (and reception) was on a Sunday because Saturdays were booked out a couple years at all the venues in Newport. They said that people that were not even engaged would be reserving these places for their wedding. So, they just decided to schedule it on a Sunday rather than wait 2 years. I also see that people like Becca Tilley, Tanya Rad and Nick Viall were already in Newport at Ashley & Jared's boat cruise yesterday. I think Elan is now their wedding officiant since Jade and Tanner are a question mark of whether or not they can be there. Chris Strandburg is on his way. I think Chris and Krystal, Olivia Caridi, Kaitlyn & Jason, Amanda Stanton, Carly & Evan, Ben Higgins & his girlfriend Jessica, Dean, JJ Lane & his fiancee Kayla, and also possibly Vinnie V. will be there as well. I'm sure there are others, too. It will be interesting to see what people post. Hopefully, everyone will get along. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:21 pm

The reason for a Sunday wedding now makes sense.

Here is another article, that mentions some of the guests who were already there with more pics in the link.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/ashley-iaconetti-jared-haibon-kick-off-wedding-weekend-pics/the-wedding-gang/

Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon Kick Off Wedding Celebration With ‘Bachelor’ Family in Rhode Island
Higgins, Unglert and Strandburg made their way to the beach on Saturday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:24 pm

Sorry for the double post. One of the pics in that article is from an IG story by Ben which clearly shows Ben Dean and Cupcake (Chris S) and Nick.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/higgins.ben/?hl=af

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:34 pm

I'm pretty ambivalent on them as individuals but I do love a wedding weekend, and with all these Bach people, it's going to be easy to follow! laugh out loud

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:38 pm

Ashley's rehearsal dress

It should be interesting to see what her actual dress will be. I'm expecting a ton of poufiness for the ceremony.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:41 pm

@TheLurker I feel the same about her, but I too love a wedding.

I'm going with a very different wedding gown, whatever that may be. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:09 pm

people.com has a new article up about their rehearsal dinner that happened this evening. Glad that they are having some happy news on people now because their top headline is the Miley Cyrus marriage separation.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:46 pm

Credit: @Ashley Iaconetti
ashley_iaconetti I’ve imagined waking up to this song on my wedding day for the past 12 years and here’s the moment in reality. (It’s from The Wedding Singer: The Musical)
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:30 pm

Can someone bring over the wedding rehearsal article from people.com? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:33 pm

Inside Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon's 'Breathtaking' Waterfront Rehearsal Dinner
https://people.com/tv/ashley-iaconetti-jared-haibon-rehearsal-dinner-rhode-island/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:38 pm

@bluwavz. Thanks! Glad to see some wedding happiness!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:48 pm

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 56 67327144_371808843731025_1873757385950448127_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram
theyearofelan we had to make sure to get one last laugh/cry in before the wedding
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst