SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:55 am

If anyone finds any video's that their guests posted on SM of the wedding please bring them here. Would love to see them . TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:31 am

What a beautiful wedding! Ashley looked gorgeous. Loved her wedding dress, hair, makeup, and jewelry. Nick and Dean rocked the tuxes, and Jason & Kaitlyn looked great as well.

I have to say that you couldn't ask for a nicer wedding location than Newport. I hope that most of the guests were able to make a long weekend out of it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:09 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:09 am

Amethyst wrote:What a beautiful wedding! Ashley looked gorgeous. Loved her wedding dress, hair, makeup, and jewelry. Nick and Dean rocked the tuxes, and Jason & Kaitlyn looked great as well.

I have to say that you couldn't ask for a nicer wedding location than Newport. I hope that most of the guests were able to make a long weekend out of it.

I agree, Ashley looked stunning and everything about the wedding venue, etc, looked beautiful! It looked so Ashley. I'm really happy for them!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:17 am

Ashley really did look beautiful in that dress and looks like they had a wonderful wedding!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:52 am

Jared just posted on his instagram (@jaredhaibon) with an official wedding photo of them. They look fantastic and the caption is beautiful if someone wants to be it over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:53 am

*bring it over

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:01 pm

I'm planning on going through the stories today and will try to post them here!

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:18 pm

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 58 67825203_335098067378228_4431869182736370145_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram
jaredhaibon How to even begin this caption? There’s so many emotions running through my body right now. I woke up yesterday morning, the day of my wedding, crying. Not from sadness, or fear. I was crying because I was so overwhelmed with happiness, excitement, gratefulness and humbleness. I was about to have the honor of marrying my favorite person on this earth. Ashley is my best friend, my person, my soulmate and now my wife. I love this woman more than words will ever allow me to express. In the coming days/weeks/months, I’ll be sharing so many pictures and videos from our wedding because it was the best day of my life. Thank you to my family and friends for surrounding us with so much love. Thank you to my parents for always supporting and loving me and being such great examples for my sister and I. Thank you to Jay and Audrey for being incredible people and raising two wonderful women. Thank you to @theyearofelan for making us cry with your beautiful ceremony. Thank you to @simplytroy and his entire team for working so hard with us over the past year on every detail of this wedding. At this moment, I truly feel like the luckiest man in the world.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:29 pm

Hugesmile Ashley got everything she wanted. I said it years ago...she would eventually wear him down...and boy did she ever! He probably thinks it was all his idea. The woman should write a book.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:35 pm

I am happy for the happy couple even if Ashley isn't my favorite contestant from the show. They found each other in a crazy way but do seem very in love and that's all that matters. Her dress is beautiful, she looks gorgeous and so does Jared. And Jared's heartfelt message is a gem.

I agree with Kasha that it is best that friends and family keep posting to SM til another time....mostly so that they are 'in the moment' during an important event in the couples' life. We are currently planning my son's wedding, and I am hopeful that the bride and groom will ask guests to refrain from posting pictures until a more appropriate time. But I know that I am a neandethal Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:57 pm

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 58 EBu12w_XsAU0G7J
The Bitchelorette@Bitchelorette_
first look at Ashley and Jared’s wedding #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/ZrP2hiARb6
https://mobile.twitter.com/Bitchelorette_/status/1160721285611171840?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst