SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Again, why are they talking now? Why didn't they reveal this info when it actually happened?

Now that it's apparent they are a couple, they need to ensure everyone knows they are in the know. They know something other's don't know.

I don't listen to Ashley's podcast or know anything about her other than what I read here, and I'm trying to warm up to her, but IMO the best thing she can do is ignore them.

When they don't get invited to the wedding, we'll hear from them again about how they were stiffed. laugh out loud

I've always liked Kevin. I know he's a stand up guy. Gossip isn't important to me, until I hear it from him. They made fun of him and Nickleback. This clarified it for me. Even then, he's just rolling with it because I'm sure it's not that important to him even though it's all blatant lies by TPTB.

He's literally never downloaded a Nickelback song — or seen them in concert. We were concerned when The Bachelor Winter Games gave us a fun fact about Kevin: he's seen Nickelback in concert 27 times. But rest assured that this was an act of pure savagery on the producers' behalf, because Kevin does not stan for Nickelback. "I have never seen them. I've never downloaded a song or owned an album. They decided to pick the funniest band . . . like, they wouldn't say Justin Bieber? Why wouldn't you say someone like Tragically Hip, someone I could be down with? [Laughs] They wanted it to be the most cheese-ball band we've ever produced out of Canada, which is why they chose Nickelback." Despite this "factoid" being totally fake, he's been rolling with it.
https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Interview-Kevin-Wendt-About-Bachelor-Winter-Games-44592734

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:52 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ashley-i-talks-virginity-after-bachelor-winter-games/
The Bachelor’s Ashley I. Explains Why She’s Done Talking About Her Virginity
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Interesting that Kevin's thinking ahead of maybe working in L.A. I wonder how hard it would be for him to get a visa?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:28 pm

I'm waiting for Mrs Wendt's take on this. :crazed

I don't think it would be that easy, or at the least a long process. To my knowledge an employer in the US would have to hire him, state that his profession is needed in L.A and he's not taking jobs away from US citizens. At least that's how it was a while ago when I checked it out for myself. Not sure about now.

Or they can get a K-1 fiancé Visa and get married in 90 days. We have a thread for that show. Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 8 2498057887 (which is my plan b laugh out loud)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:42 pm

I just checked and City of LA is accepting applications beginning March 5 until some time in June. They require HS graduation or equivalency from a US school, and a CA driver's license. Some special skills and language skills help. I think Kevin was a diver in the Navy and LA has Search and Rescue teams where that is required. I don't know how transfers from Canada or even other states would happen. I think some studios have firefighers so maybe ABC could help him out. There are numerous municipalities here as well as County of LA and State positions. I wish him luck if that is his intention. We love our firefighters here and pay/treat them well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:49 pm

@pavalygurl Thanks for the info. I think with his background, he is more than qualified. It's the rigmarole getting there.

I know what my friends go through just living in the US 6 months out of the year.

Good point on ABC. Maybe they can help him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:56 pm

@GuardianAngel I think for him to go in through a regular application process might be tough. But let's face it, so much in life is helped when you "know someone". It could be a great PR move for ABC to assist in this. He could stand on his own qualification-wise. City jobs are civil service positions but there are a lot of municipalities around here as well. I think a well placed "ask" might be able to do the trick.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:59 pm

@pavalygurl totally agree. And who better to help than ABC.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:03 pm

When we moved to the U.S. from Canada, my dh's employer got him the visa but I sponsored him when he applied for his green card. The visa was relatively quick but the green card took forever.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:10 pm

I wish him luck. He appears to have great qualifications but like @pavalygurl said, the process may be tough. Even in my small town department, they have to meet qualifications and take a civil service test. Those that score highest on the test are the ones that are offered the positions.

He may have to look at other options first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:44 pm

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 8 DlJNYOW

Source

Guess no-one cares about keeping secrets any longer.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:09 pm

@Sprite @GuardianAngel gotta agree with you ladies on this one. I’m quickly getting more turned off by the squad ... I guess I’m seeing the light laugh out loud

@Bobette I think those are just pics from their WG date airing tomorrow ... but they do look cute! ETA: I agree the IG story is definitely giving it away though laugh out loud

I’m happy for all these couples, wish them all the best. I’m actually liking these WG couples way more than any of the previous BIP couples tbh.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst