SELECT CONTENT

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:07 pm

I don't think they're together just for publicity/convenience. I think it's more trust issues and things. Given Dean's history, Lesley herself voiced her concerns on the show and part of me wonders if so much of their SM was to show they are together in a defensive way because of Dean's past with this show. 

I think my hesitancy comes more from how they are with each other. I buy that they are attracted to each other, but I'm not sure how much they actually like each other in that best friend kind of way. One thing I've noticed about couples that really work is they don't just fall in love or have the hots for each other, most importantly they actually like each other and see each other as their best friend. I can't say I see that yet with these two but I could be wrong.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm

IA they seem off. I think Lesley herself knows she can do better. I don't see any substance and seriously behind their smiles and cuteness on SM and even on the show. As usual only time will tell. IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 1f49b  travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:56 pm

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 28151536_1693234100700081_4433676657848483840_n

deanie_babiesWe might not have ‘won’ Winter Games but we definitely won Winter Games #floodseason @samhorine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:30 pm

I'm withholding judgement. I can’t tell from what I've seen. It seems like they have spent a lot of time together post-show and they seem happy so guess we’ll see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:54 am

They seem to be enjoying each other's company, visiting Honduras with Ben and then going to a wedding together.

http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-ben-higgins-on-his-next-chapter-this-is-where-i-see-my-life-going-exclusive-97455

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf4iZp6HH50/?taken-by=lesleyannemurphy

Last edited by ilgirl on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The picture wouldn't come up.)
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:11 pm

(See what I mean about Ben's everywhere, in the link??)

I grabbed this from Lesley's IG. She has some really nice pics of them together. Nice to see, so far so good! yes

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 28153996_200211440713428_6141095147791712256_n

lesleyannemurphyGot the band back together this week in Honduras with @generous_coffee_ & @humanityandhope! I have a new found appreciation from learning how much work in the field goes into producing my morning cup of coffee to seeing first hand how profits have a direct impact in arming communities with jobs, education and lots of love. Collaborating with one another makes the world go round. Special thanks to @higgins.ben & @mightberiley for your dedication to spreading hope and love in this beautiful country ntil next time! Photo by @kaylalynnbacon #humanityandhope #generouscoffee #honduras #travel #travelforpurpose

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfuHSMpHvwz/?taken-by=lesleyannemurphy

Stunning!

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 28156469_234519170452261_6516562640506978304_n

lesleyannemurphyPuppy loveTurning this one into a Dawg and couldn’t be happier Smiley #sylvesterfortherester #athens #georgia #sicem #godawgs #woofwoof

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf2WgMcnqns/?taken-by=lesleyannemurphy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:22 pm

They seem very happy. I like the one where Lesley said that he was a Deanie baby when they met but he has become a Deanie man (not a direct quote). I can’t seem to link it on my iPad.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:42 pm

Credit: @Lesley • The Road Les Traveled

lesleyannemurphy When we met he was a deanie baby, but he has since become a deanie man.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfmffVmnlx_/?taken-by=lesleyannemurphy
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:04 pm

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 79ddaa10Dean and his dad reunited
I didn’t know if I could post this here 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgPCEwfnIMm/?taken-by=deanie_babies

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:37 pm

@Stone_Hedge thanks for posting.

That is wonderful. No parent should live their lives wondering about their kids, and vice versa. Love this.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:15 am

So good to see Dean and his dad together.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:32 am

So apparently Dean introduced Lesley to his dad...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

+33
blueblues
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Minney
sosleepy