SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

addisonmarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by anders Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:43 am

yeah - I looked again, and you're right......our minds playing tricks, eh???

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

addisonmarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by luvstx Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:52 am

Gina wrote:First guy on the left in the wedding party is Robby Deee (Robby Descant) left on the train tracks by Jillian
addisonmarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 13 Bridesmaids
These are Stephen, not Michael: (Their hairliness are not the same and Stephen has the groom flower on his lapel to match her bouquet)
addisonmarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 13 Stephen
addisonmarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 13 Aisle

Interesting that Robby D is a friend of Stephen's. Does someone remember the connection? Always thought that train scene was awkward.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by HelCat Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:27 am

Robby moved out to California shortly after Jillian's season aired. Don't forget he and Michael Stag were on the same season. He has been friends with Natalie Getz, Deanna, Holly, and Michael Stag and the rest of the California Bachelor fam for some time now.
HelCat
HelCat

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:24 pm

HelCat wrote:Robby moved out to California shortly after Jillian's season aired. Don't forget he and Michael Stag were on the same season. He has been friends with Natalie Getz, Deanna, Holly, and Michael Stag and the rest of the California Bachelor fam for some time now.

I didn't know that he lives in California. But I'm still surprised that he and Stephen became close enough friends that he's in the wedding. But that may have more to do with Deanna having 10 bridesmaids that needed mates Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Robby became good friends with DeAnna, and, also, perhaps, Stephen.

I counted 8 ... are there really 10 bride attendants now owning pumpkin colored gowns? ;)

A stunning wedding, nonetheless and DeAnna looks perfect and looks to have her dream wedding.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:25 pm

DeAnna looks stunning. Random question but what do DeAnna and Stephen do for a living?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:34 pm

I saw what will be in the US Magazine here

http://www.evri.com/product/the-bachelorette-0xd697

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:27 pm

*Tracey* wrote:DeAnna looks stunning. Random question but what do DeAnna and Stephen do for a living?

I think DeAnna's main job is still bartending. She does occasional TV work but not too often at all. She would like to work in real estate but will wait until the market gets better. Stephen has been teaching high school the past 4 years (history?) He just changed to a corporate job, but I'm not sure in what capacity.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:28 pm

*Tracey* wrote:DeAnna looks stunning. Random question but what do DeAnna and Stephen do for a living?

He teaches high school.

I believe DeAnna is still pursuing work in the entertainment industry and, also, works regular-type jobs to support her along the way. For example, I remember reading she has bartended in LA. She still refers to herself as a RE Agent, so perhaps she sat for the California exam? Regardless of what she does now, expect to learn about DeAnna on the baby path sooner than later.

Edited to add ... didn't know Stephen quit teaching ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Was Michael best man?

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:38 am

proudmommy50810 wrote:Was Michael best man?

I believe he was.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:41 pm

San wrote:
anders wrote:
San wrote:addisonmarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 13 1319650018_deanna-pappas-article

LOL........... at first glance I thought the guy in the background was Chris Harrison......I wonder if he got an invite....addisonmarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 13 2174738820

Haha! ANd at first glance I thought the guy looked like RS! lolpanda

:missclap: You just totally cracked me up!!! It does look like him!!! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689