SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Wasn't DeAnna a judge on BP2? She's been friends with Amanda from Matt's season for a long time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

happiness - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:21 am

DeAnna is in LA, has attended Bachs/ettes reunions, even one hosted by Jesse ... they all know each other.

Other than the purses, what stunning outfits!
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:04 am

Amberish wrote:DeAnna is in LA, has attended Bachs/ettes reunions, even one hosted by Jesse ... they all know each other.

Other than the purses, what stunning outfits!

Really! Don't these girls have a cute clutch to wear with a cocktail dress? Girls??? Get with it. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Deanna's bachelorette party in LV will be on Oxygen tonight. Very moving about her mom dying when she was 12 and how it affects her wedding day so much.

oxygen Oxygen Media
Check out pictures of @DeAnnaPappas Big Fat Greek Vegas #BacheloretteParty! Gallery: http://ow.ly/7Hfab

oxygen Oxygen Media
PREVIEW: It's an emotional moment when @DeAnnaPappas gets a psychic surprise on tonight's #BacheloretteParty: http://ow.ly/7Guy6
7 hours ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Thanks Gina!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Thanks, Gina. I'm going to watch it. The video drew me in. :Nod:

It said McCarten was a work friend but she was a fellow bachelorette in Brad's season from what I remember.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:39 am

albean99 wrote:Thanks, Gina. I'm going to watch it. The video drew me in. :Nod:

It said McCarten was a work friend but she was a fellow bachelorette in Brad's season from what I remember.

Yes Deanna and McCarten were friend and the mean girls on Brad's season but I eventually came to like Deanna by the end of the season. - McCarten not so much laugh out loud

happiness - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 16 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:08 am

happiness - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 16 Deanna-wedding-pic--534329804126654855
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:21 pm

I had taped the Bachelorette party when it aired but finally got around to watching yesterday. It was actually fun to watch. I didn't know that Graham, Brian, & Jeremy from her season showed up. They really focused on Brian because he hooked up with her single friend, Devon. I assume the show pays for everything because that was one expensive bachelorette party weekend. :Nod:

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Aw, Stephen seems like a total doll in this post on The Man Registry.

http://groomsadvice.com/2012/01/09/going-stag-stephen-stagliano-deanna-pappas-wedding/
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by michie671 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:55 pm

That was a great read! Thanks for posting, Archer! :D
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:23 pm

I know there has been a lot of wedding photos, but these are gorgeous (I apologize if these are posted somewhere already).
Also, the video is wonderful!!

http://greenweddingshoes.com/deanna-pappas-stephen-stagliano-their-southern-chic-wedding/

http://greenweddingshoes.com/deanna-pappas-stephens-wedding-video/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689