SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by emeraldluvsbama Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:07 am

Thanks for posting the links! These pictures are absoutely beautiful and they look so happy!

nutty1 wrote:I know there has been a lot of wedding photos, but these are gorgeous (I apologize if these are posted somewhere already).
Also, the video is wonderful!!

http://greenweddingshoes.com/deanna-pappas-stephen-stagliano-their-southern-chic-wedding/

http://greenweddingshoes.com/deanna-pappas-stephens-wedding-video/

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:00 pm

nutty1 wrote:I know there has been a lot of wedding photos, but these are gorgeous (I apologize if these are posted somewhere already).
Also, the video is wonderful!!

http://greenweddingshoes.com/deanna-pappas-stephen-stagliano-their-southern-chic-wedding/

http://greenweddingshoes.com/deanna-pappas-stephens-wedding-video/

Thanks for the link, Nutty1!!

Had already seen the photos, but the video was even better! DeAnna is gorgeous & she & Stephen are sooooooooooooo l o v e !!

So happy for both of them!!!
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:22 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Wow their florist was definitely the star of that show! Her flowers were some of the prettiest I have seen!

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 17 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Wow their florist was definitely the star of that show! Her flowers were some of the prettiest I have seen!

I loved everything about their wedding. It was close to perfect. IMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Weirdly enough I could tell Stephen and Michael apart... must be a Twin Mama thing!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Weirdly enough I could tell Stephen and Michael apart... must be a Twin Mama thing!

I could tell them apart too. They are very similar but have discerible features, one of which is that Michael is losing his hair faster than his brother. Which is why you frequently see him in a baseball cap! IMO.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Ah, this is truly a beautiful wedding vidoe. DeAnna tweeted it's the full version, the other was just portions of this:
DeAnnaPappas DeAnna Stagliano
Ya'll saw a teaser but, here's the full video if u'd like 2 C the best day of our lives @StephenStag @danieltheboz
http://bit.ly/yfDc7H
31 minutes ago
So very happy for Dee and Stephen! heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:14 pm

I am really happy for DeAnna and Stephen. That brought tears of happiness to my eyes. I was never a big fan of DeAnna, but Stephen seems like a wonderful man so DeAnna has to be a great girl to be loved by him.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Gina wrote:Ah, this is truly a beautiful wedding vidoe. DeAnna tweeted it's the full version, the other was just portions of this:
Ya'll saw a teaser but, here's the full video if u'd like 2 C the best day of our lives @StephenStag @danieltheboz
31 minutes ago

SOOO much joy and LOVE jumping off the screen Smiley This is absolutely my favorite part of the forum - the positive side of TB/ette series, IMO Smiley Hopefully the girls from Ben's season have this kind of ending in store for them too! ❤
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Gina wrote:Ah, this is truly a beautiful wedding vidoe. DeAnna tweeted it's the full version, the other was just portions of this:
31 minutes ago

So, so beautiful. I remember feeling that way on my wedding day, calm and happy that my forever was starting.
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:12 am

:tissuebox
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689