SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

addisonmarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Kasha, prayers and thoughts for you and them. Hope it gets better.

My parents told me that I was tough to get to sleep as well. My dad often resorted to driving around with me at night and then sleeping in the car to not disturb me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

addisonmarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:05 pm

It is getting better. You know that saying: "this too shall pass". I am finally up on my feet again for a bit and my daughter says he is sleeping better at night for an 8 hour stretch.
The baby only does well if the car is moving. My daughter was out with him in the car today getting gas and the attendant said he "would pray for her!" (the baby was screaming his head off--red face and sweaty red hair plastered to his scalp!!)   :pullouthair:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It is getting better. You know that saying: "this too shall pass". I am finally up on my feet again for a bit and my daughter says he is sleeping better at night for an 8 hour stretch.
The baby only does well if the car is moving. My daughter was out with him in the car today getting gas and the attendant said he "would pray for her!" (the baby was screaming his head off--red face and sweaty red hair plastered to his scalp!!)   :pullouthair:

Wow, so sorry. I guess with me if they drove for a while it would knock me out and if they didn't touch me I would stay that way. I also didn't sleep through the night until I went to kindergarten. As the youngest of eight both parents told me as the first, I still would have been the last!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:33 pm

She's so adorable. She looks like the Stag side of the family.

deannastag
4 minutes ago
I am so very thankful for this bundle of joy. She has changed our lives forever. With a smiling face every morning and the pure joy she has brought into our lives, I am forever grateful for God's generous blessings. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. #addisonmarie #babystag #HappyThanksgiving

addisonmarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 26 10802763_357872091060094_622706983_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Cute! She does seem to be a happy baby.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:09 pm

I love watching these bachelor family people love their children so much. I was not a huge fan of DeAnna, but it is fun to see how much she adores being a mom.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:23 pm

DeAnna Stagliano @DeAnnaPappas · 12h 12 hours ago
Merry Christmas y'all #addisonmarie #babystag http://instagram.com/p/xBORUWBDnA/

addisonmarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 26 ?size=l

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:34 pm

They're a cute family.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:36 pm

She's so cute!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:38 am

Emily Stagliano ‏@emilystag 7m7 minutes ago
On #thebachelor red carpet with the former bachelorette and my SIL, @deannapappas! #princefarming http://instagram.com/p/xf8lmJnj40/
addisonmarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 26 10919623_1540743639531445_1443703624_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:07 am

DeAnna looks good. Loved the family shot with the baby.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:21 pm

addisonmarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 26 Bachelor+Season+19+Premiere+vRW9Jqz3sLEx
Deanna Stagliano and Stephen Stagliano attend the Premiere of ABC's "The Bachelor" Season 19 at the Line 204 East Stages on January 5, 2015 in Hollywood, California.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689