SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AddisonMarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:51 pm

isittrue wrote:
bleuberry wrote:We're actually due a day apart. Her EDD is 2/26. Smiley

Congratulations!  Smiley

albean99 wrote:Congrats, Bleu! rose bud

They're such a cute family!

chasingpavements wrote:
isittrue wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Oooh. 2016 is a leap year.  Hope she makes it before the 29th.

My husband is a leap year baby.  We always joke about our massive age difference. Lol

Haha, that's so cute!

Congratulations, Bleu!! That's so exciting!

Thanks guys! :sending flowers

AddisonMarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

AddisonMarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Aww Bleu!! I know you've mentioned one little one, I'm so happy to hear it'll be two soon heartbeat Congrats to you and to Deanna!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Alanna wrote:Aww Bleu!! I know you've mentioned one little one, I'm so happy to hear it'll be two soon heartbeat Congrats to you and to Deanna!!

Thanks Alanna! Hopefully that is the final time you hear those words from me. laugh out loud

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:37 pm

Congrats Bleu! Hoorray
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:01 am

Aw congrats Bleu!! and to the Stagliano's! Such a cute family. I didn't watch her season but she seems to be in a good place now Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

AddisonMarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 29 8367-910 AddisonMarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 29 I_got_13 AddisonMarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 29 E5kqdm15 AddisonMarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:42 am

Congratulations to DeAnna and Stephen on baby #2.  :babies:   A sweet addition to their family!!!!

Congrats to you too Bleu!!   :babies:

Be ready for a strong willed but artistic, creative, intelligent child.
My youngest two were born 2/26 and my niece 2/28.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:28 am

Just popping in to say congrats, bleu! smileyyay :babies: :babies: :babies:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:28 am

Congrats to you, Bleu! :Congrats

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:53 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Congrats Bleu!  Hoorray

Linds911 wrote:Aw congrats Bleu!! and to the Stagliano's! Such a cute family. I didn't watch her season but she seems to be in a good place now Smiley

chloep wrote:Just popping in to say congrats, bleu! smileyyay :babies: :babies: :babies:

Kashathediva wrote:Congrats to you, Bleu! :Congrats

Seabear wrote:
Congrats to you too Bleu!!   :babies:

Be ready for a strong willed but artistic, creative, intelligent child.
My youngest two were born 2/26 and my niece 2/28.

Thanks Seabear! My husband was a February baby too (28th).  Smiley

blowkiss Thanks again, everyone!

Ok back to The Stags. Embarassed

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:49 pm

Awww, Congratulations bleuberry!!  blowkiss

And, congrats to Deanna and Stephen, too.  It seems like they just got married.  Time flies!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:50 pm

She looks great. Nice pic of her and hubby. Sweet family with another on the way. Not one of my fav 'ettes at the time, but she certainly has adjusted to reality and is living a normal grateful life.

DeAnna Stagliano ‏@DeAnnaPappas 18h18 hours ago
All dressed up and ready to go @baby2baby Thank you @peamaternity for my gorgeous dress & swarovski… https://instagram.com/p/-FrYMRBDpV/

AddisonMarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 29 ?size=l

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:17 pm

What a blessed year 2015 has been for us Stag's! Thank you for these beautiful photos @leighcastelliphotography You are amazing! Wishing everyone a very happy & blessed 2016! #AddisonMarie #BabyStag #BabyStag2 @stephenstag by @deannastag

Another of my favs! I hope she's just as excited when this baby boy arrives! @leighcastelliphotography #AddisonMarie #BabyStag #BabyStag2 by @deannastag

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

AddisonMarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 29 8367-910 AddisonMarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 29 I_got_13 AddisonMarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 29 E5kqdm15 AddisonMarie - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689