SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by notarose Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:54 pm

yes
Yes, the road trip was such a great idea. Traveling together can sometimes break a couple but, as you said, it strengthened them. 

I’d say it’s too soon to know what will happen for them or any of the others. It’s only been 2 months. I do, however, think each of the couples are better suited to each other than any pairing they individually had on other shows. Much better communication, more romantic, more flirty. Much better odds to succeed. Just all round superior even if 1 or more end after a time. IMO all worth the attempt.

@Bobette :yes: I too think Courtney and Lily have the strongest bond, at this time, of the unengaged couples.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:03 am

So it turns out Lily's Dad lives in California!  Solid support network for Lily in LA then and a safe place to call home until she and Courtney get set up - fantastic for someone still relatively young.

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:41 am

Are these two straight out of a rom com? I can’t get over how cute they are! laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:12 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:55 am

Bobette wrote:[Courtney said on Dean's podcast]
ETA:  WOAH!  Courtney's comments on that podcast are actually pretty inflammatory!  Quote: "I feel like she and I had the strongest connection of the final 4 guys". Controversial stuff, Courtney.
laugh out loud Is Courtney for real? He's said completely contradictory things now to what he said on the show and his FB. "Strongest connection" yet he was told to leave at F4 before a RC and his response was not that of someone who had the strongest connection laugh out loud He had the weakest connection of the F4 that's why he was sent home. Pushing and pulling throughout the show. Makes me think Courtney was the one running to the media saying he was going to marry Georgia right before he was shown sent home on TV. Courtney needs to get his stories straight so they can match laugh out loud Why upsell yourself with someone else while you're in a new relationship and what is sold is not even true (and I say this because he's legit said before multiple times that the strongest connections seen in the house were Lee and Matty and everyone knew it by F5). May need to pull out those SCs posted where Courtney is third-wheeling Lee and G and she's almost sitting on Lee's lap and Court looking like he doesn't belong there. Hey Courtney, if you're reading this, you going to explain how you posted on FB multiple times that you knew it was going to be Lee because you saw he had the strongest connection? And why you're trying to sell a story now that doesn't even match your own words or actions? I'll wait laugh out loud

PS. Court, you and Lily are a super cute couple  PINKHEART  You have found a gem in her! Love you two together and hope your definition of 'strongest connection' is the opposite with Lily (I'll take it that it is opposite :gotcha: )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:47 pm

they are cute!
BachelorWinterGames - Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 7 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F02%2Fbachelor-11
http://people.com/tv/bachlelor-winter-games-ashley-iaconetti-fantasy-suite-kevin-wendt/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:[Courtney said on Dean's podcast]
ETA:  WOAH!  Courtney's comments on that podcast are actually pretty inflammatory!  Quote: "I feel like she and I had the strongest connection of the final 4 guys". Controversial stuff, Courtney.
laugh out loud Is Courtney for real? He's said completely contradictory things now to what he said on the show and his FB. "Strongest connection" yet he was told to leave at F4 before a RC and his response was not that of someone who had the strongest connection laugh out loud He had the weakest connection of the F4 that's why he was sent home. Pushing and pulling throughout the show. Makes me think Courtney was the one running to the media saying he was going to marry Georgia right before he was shown sent home on TV. Courtney needs to get his stories straight so they can match laugh out loud Why upsell yourself with someone else while you're in a new relationship and what is sold is not even true (and I say this because he's legit said before multiple times that the strongest connections seen in the house were Lee and Matty and everyone knew it by F5). May need to pull out those SCs posted where Courtney is third-wheeling Lee and G and she's almost sitting on Lee's lap and Court looking like he doesn't belong there. Hey Courtney, if you're reading this, you going to explain how you posted on FB multiple times that you knew it was going to be Lee because you saw he had the strongest connection? And why you're trying to sell a story now that doesn't even match your own words or actions? I'll wait laugh out loud

PS. Court, you and Lily are a super cute couple  PINKHEART  You have found a gem in her! Love you two together and hope your definition of 'strongest connection' is the opposite with Lily (I'll take it that it is opposite :gotcha: )

Here's the link to the podcast for anyone who wants to listen to the whole thing.  It's episode 19, "Friends from Camp":

https://art19.com/shows/help-i-suck-at-dating-with-dean-unglert

Aside from the quote above he also said he spent more time with Lily by that end of the first day than he did with Georgia the whole season and that he feels far more strongly about Lily than he did for Georgia (fair enough IMO given they were living together 24/7 and she said the same thing about her relationship with Zac).

The "best connection" quote did surprise me though.  Maybe because he's overseas and the show isn't being aired here he thinks people won't be watching or listening to podcasts?  (He's probably not wrong - I didn't know these existed till another member mentioned it.  laugh out loud)  Maybe he thinks people won't "cross-check" his comments?

He should maybe just concentrate on Lily and leave the Georgia mess in the past IMO - those of us who watched the show and saw the backlash he got at the time know he's putting a very skewed spin on his role on the show.  If his connection was the best they must have cut a lot out and done some very creative editing is all I can say.

Those podcasts are very interesting - people let all kinds of things slip!  Never listened to any before and now I'm hooked.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:53 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud I don't know what Courtney was thinking saying he had the "strongest/best" connection of the F4. Maybe he felt that at the beginning on Ep 1 but to say he had the strongest or best connection out of all the F4 and given how he was questioned time after time by GL and he went on how he didn't really feel anything so now he is saying he felt he had more than the other F4? How? laugh out loud More importantly, Why? Like what is there to gain by him trying to say he had the strongest connection when he was literally questioned by GL who cancelled the RC and sent him home before the other F4 with no RC needed. If it was the best connection he would have at least made F3 and not been sent packing like he was laugh out loud Come on Courtney, focus on Lily. She's your present and you're lucky you found her  BachelorWinterGames - Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 7 4256136633 beatingheart jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:10 pm

Yeah I suspect maybe TPTB encouraged him to present a simple "back story" for WG (My Lead was keen on me but I just wasn't that into her) and now he's believing his own hype. laugh out loud

It's great that the Aussies have been so well received and that he's got the monkey off his back after G's season but I hope it doesn't go to his head. Follow Lily's Lead and stay who you are Court.

ETA: Adorable IG stories from both of them Sunday morning. They do seem to be having a ball.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/courtneydober/
https://www.instagram.com/stories/lilymcmanus/

BachelorWinterGames - Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 7 VAe4TQu
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:52 pm

RV road movie imminent, apparently. yes

BachelorWinterGames - Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 7 OCAwDRj

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:28 pm

I gloss over whatever happened prior to the Courtney and Lily show. They are so entertaining that I just laugh along with them and then thank the heavens they met up and share their weirdness with us!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:33 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/658-Help-I-Suck-at-Dating-with-28480723/episode/19-deans-friends-from-camp-28966730/

Here's the podcast link for the interview with Court and Lily (and Kevin Canada). It makes sense to me now how Courtney can be in the US - he has created a US website for his medical wristbands for kids. www.freewristbands.com He gives them away for free to kids with asthma, allergies, diabetes, etc. Did anyone see him wear one of his wristbands on BWG?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

+24
Rolly
Linds911
Newto
Stacia620
kmick0890
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Cjr0204
coffeeyum
LoveDovez
mindless