SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau -  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Screencaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:09 pm

And here’s a lighter version of the proposal pic

bachelorinparadiseau -  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Screencaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 7330d710
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau -  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Screencaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:13 pm

^at least we know what the girl is wearing now. We should be able to work it out from there
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:55 pm

Great sleuthing @Sundy, thanks.  That white lace dress reminds me a lot of the Love Honour one Tara said was her favourite when she was on Bach.  

bachelorinparadiseau -  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Screencaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 BSv96iZ

Source

The company apparently got a tonne of requests so I imagine they'd jump at the chance to be a sponsor for the finale, especially if there's a proposal - $$$$$$

bachelorinparadiseau -  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Screencaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 B8xkeGE

Source

And the guy's shirt seems to be one of those retro golf numbers with white trim - could totally see Sam wearing that.  It's those two I'm sure of it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:02 pm

I have to agree @Bobette. I can’t see Keira wearing something so delicate. Only Ali and Tara and we know the voice is Aussie so IMO it’s back to Sam
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:05 pm

I was just going through the BiP IG and Twitter accounts - Tara is wearing white lace or crochet in just about every pic!  It's definitely her style and colour IMO.

This actually looks like it could be the exact skirt from the proposal screen cap - just paired with a different top?  question

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Same of similar to this one?
bachelorinparadiseau -  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Screencaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 D42e9510
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:28 pm

Yep!  It's definitely Tara IMO - none of the other girls are wearing anything like that in any of their pics.  :married

And the man's shirt is similar to this IMO. Try to convince me it's anyone other than them - YOU CAN'T.  laugh out loud

bachelorinparadiseau -  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Screencaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1DVltoU

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:34 pm

Tend to agree. Yay so excited
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:54 am

wow nice job everyone!!! So what does everyone think of this potential pairing??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:wow nice job everyone!!! So what does everyone think of this potential pairing??

In the short term I'd say they'll be great together and have a lot of fun.  They seem to share a similar humour and zest for life and neither take themselves too seriously.  Can it be sustained long term?  Maybe!  Tara comes off as ditzy but she works with children so is more switched on than people give her credit for IMO.  Sam's King of Tinder reputation could be an issue (he might stray) but if he's really ready to settle down it could work and Tara's uniqueness may keep him interested.  My fingers are crossed for them.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:01 pm

@Bobette That makes sense. Sometimes all it takes is the one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:27 pm

Bobette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:wow nice job everyone!!! So what does everyone think of this potential pairing??

In the short term I'd say they'll be great together and have a lot of fun.  They seem to share a similar humour and zest for life and neither take themselves too seriously.  Can it be sustained long term?  Maybe!  Tara comes off as ditzy but she works with children so is more switched on than people give her credit for IMO.  Sam's King of Tinder reputation could be an issue (he might stray) but if he's really ready to settle down it could work and Tara's uniqueness may keep him interested.  My fingers are crossed for them.

yes
They are both quirky and I think that helps them understand each other. So far, they are the only pairing that look like a real couple IMO. Super cute together.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sundy
Bobette
AllAboutLove
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: