SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:52 am

I agree @AEF it was a great episode. I’m actually really liking Keira so far this season and actually I’m liking them all. I would like to see more of Lisa and Luke as they have had no airtime yet. Really liking the power balance swings in the format
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:53 am

That was quite the kiss

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:59 am

Tara and Sam have a cute connection, I just wish he would cut his hair!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:08 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Tara and Sam have a cute connection, I just wish he would cut his hair!

He's obviously having trouble accepting the fact that he's balding.  It's like the longest, messiest combover I've ever seen.  He may be a good looking guy underneath it but it's hard to see past the birds nest.  FYI Sam, there are plenty of hot guys who are bald.  Embrace it, dude!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:19 am

Awww love Tara and Uncle Sam!! They make me smile...I hope it’s true that they end up together guys !!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by charleighbachinfatuated Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:22 am

Everyone keeps mentioning Sams hair but some liken him to Brad Pitt. I remember many pics of Brad with his hair all over the place. I think Sam is like Tara, take me or leave me. These 2 are 110% perfect in my opinion & I hope they're the love story & the proposal comes from Sam to Tara in the end #wishfulthinking

charleighbachinfatuated

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:38 am

charleighbachinfatuated wrote:Everyone keeps mentioning Sams hair but some liken him to Brad Pitt.  I remember many pics of Brad with his hair all over the place.  I think Sam is like Tara, take me or leave me.  These 2 are 110% perfect in my opinion & I hope they're the love story & the proposal comes from Sam to Tara in the end #wishfulthinking
Welcome1  Great first post
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:45 am

Oh hang on I’m really confused. Jarrod takes Ali on a date, Keira is heartbroken and there are picks of them post production ....but there are caps from the promo of Jarrod kissing Simone, who is nowhere to be seen so far. Can someone please explain because I’m confused
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:48 am

Sundy wrote:Oh hang on I’m really confused. Jarrod takes Ali on a date, Keira is heartbroken and there are picks of them post production ....but there are caps from the promo of Jarrod kissing Simone, who is nowhere to be seen so far. Can someone please explain because I’m confused

Jarrod messes around with Ali & Simone but ends up with Keira and they are still together post-show from what I can tell.  The media have been ramming them down our throats to distract from the Sam/Tara proposal in the finale (IMO).  I think Ali ditches Jarrod, but she's apparently still single post-filming so things obviously didn't pan out with her Plan B, whoever he turns out to be.

@charleighbachinfatuated starwelcome Great to have you with us!  I think you will get your wish with Sam & Tara Hugesmile

ETA: Haven't watched the whole episode but just caught the end. Jake can kiss his good guy image goodbye for sure after this IMO. He had NO hesitation kissing Megan. What a dog. Flo is going to tear him a new one on tomorrow night's episode IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:55 am

@Bobette Flo is going to lose it! And the drama with Laurina and Blake is tomorrow as well. So much drama! wishfulthinking - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1176891977
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:43 am

I actually love Sam and Tara!! I feel like they just get eachother
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Loved this episode...

Tara and Sam = Perfection together.
I don't find Sam one bit good looking, but love his attitude. Tara IMO is simply one of the prettiest ladies to ever be on these shows. She can take the no make up look and still look like a million dollars. Even down to her 3 chicken pox scars. ; )

I'm already over Flo and her side boob. Yuck.. I don't find Jake that much to worry about. There's millions out there just like him.. Hope Flo goes home pretty soon or we won't get to see much of anyone else.

Michael sends my gaydar up for some reason I can't put my finger on... Anyone else sense this?

They didn't show much of Blake and Laurina tonight.

Jarrod .. Let me first just say he makes the momma bear in me come out. I feel over protective of him. lolol I'm so glad to see him there having fun after his heartbreak..Keira seems drawn to him.. I hope it's real and not just for show.. Know what I mean?

I don't really care for Megan and what she brings. Didn't like her on her season..

Show more of Luke and Lisa please.. Luke's a hottie.

Mack was really disrespectful when going to sit with Jarrod and Ali.. I mean come on man there's a better way to do that.. I can see his little lady getting stirred up tomorrow night.

I'm loving this show as I said before and enjoy reading all of your thoughts and opinions. ; ) Does anyone know how many episodes there will be of it?? TIA...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC