SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:51 am

@bobette. You know screencaps are my thing cantstopl

They never lie
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:34 am

Ash wrote:Ok!

It’s confirmed.  Luke definitely is the one giving a rose to Kiera! The promo today has him wiping away a tear as she sobs in front of group.

Michael says I’m a dog, I’m a dog mate.
Yes, he probably gives his rose to Lisa, leaving Luke to give his rose to Kiera.  

I tried to take a screen clip but I must’ve forgot to click record and then the ad was gone sad

@Ash; they tweeted the clip yes

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:19 am

Thanks @bobette.
On instagram too.

Ali is moving as Tara’s eyes get bigger.
Sooooo confusing.

My subtitles on tv are on for some strange reason but atleast it spat out what everyone was saying that I couldn’t catch.

Think I should hav a glass of wine today for this plan of Michaels.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:38 am

And we're off.  Seems they're not wasting any time on a fond farewell for Laurina.

BOOOORRRRIIINNNGGG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:46 am

Sweet Jebus enough of the Keira/Jarrod torture. It’s tiresome and boring. The girls have just worked out that only one girl going home tonight. See ya Leah handwave
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:55 am

Wow. Don’t hang any hopes on Eden and Nina lasting
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:58 am

YAWN

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:59 am

Sundy wrote:Wow. Don’t hang any hopes on Eden and Nina lasting

Good... SHE DOESN'T DESERVE HIM!  (imo laugh out loud)

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:59 am

What the heck is the umbrella doing on Jarrods head???
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:00 am

Did anyone catch Nina and Daniels Insta story yesterday? They are still in contact
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:05 am

Sundy wrote:Did anyone catch Nina and Daniels Insta story yesterday?  They are still in contact

Ewww why?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:10 am

Who are this Luke and Lisa people that are on my tv screens????
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC