SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:50 am

Enough wrote:Could be American Jared as Leah was pissed off in the promo

The thing that's making me doubt it's AJ is the slim build and height - he's is super short compared to the other guys and I think Rachael's quite tall?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:00 am

Ok. Just watched it Lol!
99% American Jared..

OR Apollo! Cos psycho Sim is coming out..

Luke & Lisa situation very confusing..

Do u guys think Megan had a change of heart and decided to take back her rose from Jake and give it to Thomas...
Or do u guys think they are just playing us... scratch
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:18 am

Ash wrote:Ok. Just watched it Lol!
99% American Jared..

Do u guys think Megan had a change of heart and decided to take back her rose from Jake and give it to Thomas...

I don't think she'll take back her rose - I think production will just chuck him back in because Michael left and it threw out the gender balance so they need him for the numbers.  Also, they probably didn't expect Elora to give her rose to Eden and IMO they would have wanted Thomas on for more than one episode because hello just look at him.

ETA: I've just started watching the episode and the way Michael left is TOTALLY foreshadowing him coming back as Bach Lead IMO!

The aerial shot of him in the car going down the winding road and the voice over saying he's missed out again... Come ON, they will use that exact clip at the start of his season IMO.  Helicopters aren't cheap and they sure didn't hire one to give us a bird's eye view of anyone else's exit.  Laurina literally just walked behind a bush and was never seen again.  laugh out loud

ETA 2: Finished watching. Yes I agree, definitely AJ in the water with Rachael which must be what triggers Leah's b*tch please comment. His body language suggests he's not into her at all though - it's really obvious even in silhouette, IMO! So I'm guessing Apollo says no to going on a date with her and she gets desperate and tries for Jared.

The way Luke & Lisa left was weird IMO. Surely he would have known they were close to the end of filming and there would be hardly anyone else coming in so for him to get THAT upset about deliberating whether or not to leave with Lisa should have been a major red flag to her that he wasn't 100% on board IMO. The cheating makes more sense now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:13 pm

Bobette wrote:
99% American Jared..

I don't think she'll take back her rose - I think production will just chuck him back in because Michael left and it threw out the gender balance so they need him for the numbers.  Also, they probably didn't expect Elora to give her rose to Eden and IMO they would have wanted Thomas on for more than one episode because hello just look at him.

ETA: I've just started watching the episode and the way Michael left is TOTALLY foreshadowing him coming back as Bach Lead IMO!

The aerial shot of him in the car going down the winding road and the voice over saying he's missed out again... Come ON, they will use that exact clip at the start of his season IMO.  Helicopters aren't cheap and they sure didn't hire one to give us a bird's eye view of anyone else's exit.  Laurina literally just walked behind a bush and was never seen again.  laugh out loud

ETA 2: Finished watching.  Yes I agree, definitely AJ in the water with Rachael which must be what triggers Leah's b*tch please comment.  His body language suggests he's not into her at all though - it's really obvious even in silhouette, IMO!  So I'm guessing Apollo says no to going on a date with her and she gets desperate and tries for Jared.

The way Luke & Lisa left was weird IMO.  Surely he would have known they were close to the end of filming and there would be hardly anyone else coming in so for him to get THAT upset about deliberating whether or not to leave with Lisa should have been a major red flag to her that he wasn't 100% on board IMO.  The cheating makes more sense now.

I haven't watched yet, but thanks for this post, @Bobette. I so agree with you about Michael's visit sitting him up as the next Bach. Otherwise why go to all the trouble they did with his exit??.. None of the others got an exit like that. Esp Laurina. Loved your comment about how she left. laugh out loud

Wow about Luke and Lisa..I think she should have pulled her head outta the sand. If he'd had to take a second to decide if he wanted to leave with me his butt would have been left on that island..I still wonder who he cheated with. If you find out please post it. ; )

Has anybody figured out how many episodes are left? I wonder how they will end the show.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:45 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:
99% American Jared..

ETA 2: Finished watching.  Yes I agree, definitely AJ in the water with Rachael which must be what triggers Leah's b*tch please comment.  His body language suggests he's not into her at all though - it's really obvious even in silhouette, IMO!  So I'm guessing Apollo says no to going on a date with her and she gets desperate and tries for Jared.

The way Luke & Lisa left was weird IMO.  Surely he would have known they were close to the end of filming and there would be hardly anyone else coming in so for him to get THAT upset about deliberating whether or not to leave with Lisa should have been a major red flag to her that he wasn't 100% on board IMO.  The cheating makes more sense now.

I haven't watched yet, but thanks for this post, @Bobette. I so agree with you about Michael's visit sitting him up as the next Bach. Otherwise why go to all the trouble they did with his exit??.. None of the others got an exit like that. Esp Laurina. Loved your comment about how she left. laugh out loud

Wow about Luke and Lisa..I think she should have pulled her head outta the sand. If he'd had to take a second to decide if he wanted to leave with me his butt would have been left on that island..I still wonder who he cheated with. If you find out please post it. ; )

Has anybody figured out how many episodes are left?  I wonder how they will end the show.

:yes: Such a strange epi.
IMO
Luke’s crying spells made me think he wanted to be on tv longer or at the very least continue his bromances.
I didn’t find Simone OTT however the music for both her and Elora was way overdone.
Eden planting a love letter from AJ was just weird. Elora then giving Eden her rose was even weirder. Made no sense to me.

I think tptb probably used a drone to film Micheal leaving. Regardless, he has been given a very favorable edit throughout. Agree that it appears the door is wide open for him to return in some capacity. Next Bach would be a long way off though. Thinking migrating to a show as an international might be a possibility. If nothing else, I think he is generally liked compared to the view of him post-Sam season so that will make his dating life less complicated.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:05 pm

I agree @Bobette that so many aspects of Michaels edit looked to be made for his intro package for Bach next year. The obsessing over Lisa, giving her the rose, then being knocked back by her, but most of all that aerial footage of the long winding road with a meaningful voice over. What he's got going against him is that it's a long way off, potentially a major fan favourite could crop up on the next Bette season to get the part instead, or he could find a relationship the normal way before then!

However, and this is purely IMO, Michael is playing a long game, and has his eye on the prize. It says in the link below (although it's from the Fail, so could be rubbish) he was in contention for Bach for Sam Woods season, and I'm sure I read somewhere else that it came down to the 2 of them, and they went with Sam, so Michael got offered Bette instead. But he really wants Bach.

The whole Elora/Simone situation is a mess, neither of them are coming out of it looking good, I felt a little bad for Elora over the fake letter, but then I remembered what a raging b*tch she had been in the lead up to it so I got over it!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3261393/Sam-Frost-gets-Bachelor-cast-offs-Bachelorette-star-Kieren-Nicholson-applied-Sam-Wood-s-role.html
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:39 pm

notarose wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Has anybody figured out how many episodes are left?  I wonder how they will end the show.

:yes:  Such a strange epi.
IMO
Luke’s crying spells made me think he wanted to be on tv longer or at the very least continue his bromances.
I didn’t find Simone OTT however the music for both her and Elora was way overdone.
Eden planting a love letter from AJ was just weird. Elora then giving Eden her rose was even weirder.  Made no sense to me.

I think tptb probably used a drone to film Micheal leaving. Regardless, he has been given a very favorable edit throughout. Agree that it appears the door is wide open for him to return in some capacity.  Next Bach would be a long way off though. Thinking migrating to a show as an international might be a possibility. If nothing else, I think he is generally liked compared to the view of him post-Sam season so that will make his dating life less complicated.

@Notarose I find Eden to be creepy and swarmy..I don't think what he did with the letter was cool one bit. It was very childish and even on his date with Elora he acted childish with the food fight once he could see she wasn't into him nor was he getting a kiss. Sometimes his eyes make him look a little crazed,too IMO. Elora is a bigger person than I am because I would not have given him the rose. However she may have felt a little put aside that Thomas hadn't asked her for a date.

I don't see how much more it would take for Elora to know and understand that Apollo is more interested in Simone than he is her. He hightailed it straight to Simone once they got back from their date and looked happy enough to bust when Simone gave him her rose. Girl don't.....

I still think they are wanting Michael for some kind of show, if not the Bach.. They gave him too good of an edit otherwise... All just my opinion of course. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:59 pm

I expect the letter from Eden was a producer idea that they planted in his head.  I can't see him coming up with that on his own - it was weird and stupid and I'm confused what he thought it would actually achieve?  If Elora thought AJ was into him and gave her his rose, then Eden would go home, so was he self sabotaging?  It's just bizarre.

I agree @Dirty Street Pie - between the letter and the food fight, Elora has had a horrid time so far but the way she's behaving makes it difficult to feel sorry for her.  I get the impression she's accustomed to using her sexuality to get what/who she wants and can't handle the fact that she can't just click her fingers and have Apollo come running.

I have no idea why she gave Eden her rose.  Again, something must have been planted in her head by production IMO.  Maybe they suggested that if she gave him the rose it would make him look like a bigger person and get sympathy with the audience.  I don't know... the whole thing was just weird and uncomfortable to watch.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:09 pm

It just got weirder.  Mammamia has transcribed what the letter said:

Dear Elora,

Firstly I just want to say - the moment you walked in I felt something very powerful. It's been difficult to find time with you as you have been the focus of other guys. I figured the best way to let you know how I felt was to put it in writing.

This is extremely hard for me and I guess I'm really taking a giant leap of faith. As you know I've been on a few of these shows. I've met many women along my journeys who I have liked, but never have I felt a connection with those women as deep as I feel it with you.

I understand that we haven't had a lot of time to talk and get to know each other, but I'm very good at detecting energy and I have to say, yours is something very special.

I know this is weird giving you a letter but I didn't want to put you on the spot on camera. At your earliest convenience, could you pull me aside for a chat? It won't be awkward - I can feel it.

[Something scribbled out furiously] Can't wait to chat

Jared xx
(American)
(Lol)

Source

I find it highly suss that he knew how to spell Jared's name correctly considering he probably wouldn't have seen it written down, only heard it, and it would be most logical to assume it was spelt the same as AU Jarrod's.  Suspect  I smell a production rat.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:20 pm

@Bobette. I think I saw during the episode that it was spelt Jarrod. I might be wrong though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:04 am

Sundy wrote:@Bobette. I think I saw during the episode that it was spelt Jarrod. I might be wrong though

Even curiouser... I need to make a screenshot I think!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:26 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Bobette. I think I saw during the episode that it was spelt Jarrod. I might be wrong though

Even curiouser... I need to make a screenshot I think!

Just checked. Definitely only one ‘r’ not sure if it was spelt Jarod or Jared
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC