Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:49 am

cantstopl rofl

Source
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:50 am

Lol osher said it’s not an Aussie thing to do and to not give Thomas a fair go and the fact Megan was upset with Thomas leaving so yep osher played match maker laugh out loud

They don’t show enough Tara! Her one liners are gold laugh out loud like Tara about Leah “Call her a fuber” (Fiji Uber) laugh out loud
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:09 am

I'm watching now and just got to the bit where Megan says how loyal she is when she's with someone.  Nek minute...

cantstopl

Source

I have to say, props to the editor who put together the promo.  They got like .2 secs of footage of them in the water where you couldn't see Thomas' tattoos or facial hair.  Nice work making us all think it was Elora.  Logie-worthy editing.
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:41 pm

Just watched.
Jarrod and Keira - IMO they looked more like a normal couple than earlier in the season
Apollo - I think he’s kinda clueless giggling  I do think he likes Sim but he doesn’t seem to know how to reject other girls who are flirting with him ... like Rachel. Bad at reading signals is my guess.
Jared and Rachel - very lacklustre. Maybe that will change next week but I’m not holding my breath.
Thomas and Megan - hot
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:43 pm

So we have five more episodes to go (not confirmed) and we are out of cast members (fresh meat). Is this normal. How does it work from here?
Sundy

Female Posts : 3971

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:58 pm

@Sundy wrote:So we have five more episodes to go (not confirmed) and we are out of cast members (fresh meat). Is this normal. How does it work from here?

I just checked the Foxtel guide and it's now showing only 3 more episodes question That's different to what it was saying last week. Looks like the finale will be Mon 23rd which seems about right - I don't see any way they can drag it on for more than 3 more eps.

Source
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:39 am

This feels satisfyingly karmic.  Player got played.

And here we see Megan apologising to the audience for having to look at her terrible hair extensions.

Source
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:53 am

Oh, looks like they're over it.  That was quick.

**cue the violins**

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:54 am

Megan’s hair extensions. Eeek.
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:58 am

@Sundy wrote:Megan’s hair extensions. Eeek.

OMG, right?!  I never usually care about or even notice such things but they are just SO bad.  It looks like she's scalped a tribe of wild Barbie dolls and stuck their knotted tufts of hair onto the ends of hers with superglue. It's so distracting!
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:01 am

@Bobette wrote:
@Sundy wrote:Megan’s hair extensions. Eeek.

OMG, right?!  I never usually care about or even notice such things but they are just SO bad.  It looks like she's scalped a tribe of wild Barbie dolls and stuck their knotted tufts of hair onto the ends of hers with superglue. They're so distracting.

So distracting. Even Laurina gave a backhanded dig at the hair extensions a few weeks back by pointing out how good hers were.

By the way Grant just told Ali he loves her and she him
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:03 am

I'm not buying this for one red hot second:

When you're more of a Stage Five Clinger than Jarrod, that's quite an achievement.

https://twitter.com/BachParadiseAU
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum