SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:49 am

Snap @Enough
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:12 am

Agent99 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:i was hoping Flo would come back because i felt like she was played by jake at the beginning but i guess its a guy that returns then?

Flo is coming back according to this.  

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/bachelor-in-paradise-bombshells-46491

Lol oh I hope so imo the boys need more girls because Thomas and others have no connections with anyone- jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:27 am

Wow! That article!
If that’s true, Poor Apollo! Life lessons for sure though..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:56 am

Ash wrote:Wow! That article!
If that’s true, Poor Apollo!  Life lessons for sure though..

I read a comment from someone who knows Apollo saying he's a genuinely lovely guy and the reason he lives with his mum is because he's overseas a lot for work and it would be stupid to pay rent on an apartment just sitting there unattended.  Makes sense to me.  I hope he maintains his boyish innocence, finds a nice girl and doesn't get sucked into the incestuous Bach world.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:45 am

Re: Leah potentially being involved with Mack, check this out.  I found these pics on the Matrix website.  They are of Leah with Jesse who was on the 2017 series of MAFS.  He's also been pictured on her IG account.  Anyway the interesting part is the caption:

27 JANUARY 2018 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA Reality Stars Unite! Married At First Sight 2018 season contestants Sean T, Nasser, Ryan and meet up in Bondi with 2017 season contestant Nicky Furphy and Jesse Konstantinoff who appears to have become romantically involved with Bachelor girl Leah Costa. The group were spotted drinking at Ravesis Hotel and continued on to Bucket List.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 N3XnrFc

Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 GXWdLpf

Source

So that's after filming of BiP, and the paparazzo are number 2 on the reliable spoilers after Sportsbet IMO.  And again I am thinking of those hands.  Jesse works at a fruit and veg stall at the Adelaide Central Markets - his hands would also be rough.  Hmmmm....

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 BcbtGKY

Source

Also the man's hand seems pretty small and Jesse is a short guy so could be him IMO.  Might be nothing but thought it was worth noting.  Maybe I should just pop into the markets tomorrow, buy a kilo of bananas and subtly check out his hand size.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:02 am

Ahaha

Talking abt Apollo, there still needs to be an explaination for him emotional and in tears in the preview. We haven’t seen him in that blue shirt either and it would have to be a RC as it’s night and he is wearing that island style formal shirt..
Who could upset what he has with Simone?
Is it the newcomer? If not and when will we see the fire dance with Elora...
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:07 am

Ash wrote:Ahaha

Talking abt Apollo, there still needs to be an explaination for him emotional and in tears in the preview.  We haven’t seen him in that blue shirt either and it would have to be a RC as it’s night and he is wearing that island style formal shirt..
Who could upset what he has with Simone?
Is it the newcomer? If not and when will we see the fire dance with Elora...

In the nowtolove article, it said that Simone was hoping to meet Blake before she went to Paradise and was disappointed that he left just before she got there.  But that wouldn't qualify as "unfinished business", would it?  Since it's her and not him?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:40 pm

We have episodes back in the TV guide for next Sunday and Monday. I’m hoping for an after the rose type set up
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:33 am

Cyclone Flo is returning
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:49 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:01 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:02 am

Oh I’m feeling really sorry for Jared.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC