SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion Empty Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Someone got engaged! Whose hands are these?

Tiggerlgh wrote:RS said it was Claire and Benoit.  Need a couple page for them as well.

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/964717747178561536
(SPOILER): Next week? How about right now. The previews are gonna make it seem like it’s Dean & Lesley but it’s not. Benoit and Clare got engaged at the Tell All taping tonight

Bobette wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:RS said it was Claire and Benoit.  Need a couple page for them as well.

:angryemotion OH NO!  He deserves much better!  So do we think he'll make a "dramatic" return?  Or did they hook up after filming?

AllAboutLove wrote:What? Clare and Benoit laugh out loud HOW?!!!

Bobette wrote:Well, this sucks.  Poor Benoit!

Source

GuardianAngel wrote:Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion Clare10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZMnumwF3zc/?hl=en&taken-by=clarecrawley

Oh man, Benoit what are you doing??!!  :angryemotion

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:49 am

I don’t feel bad for him, if she fools him twice the shame is on him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:49 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Per RS tweet they started talking again after filming ended but still 2 months is not that long imo.  But this is the Bachelor series but very fast for a guy who seemed very old school. I liked the little I saw if him.
https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/964721782124146688
(SPOILER): For those having a hard time grasping this, you do realize that Winter Games ended filming 2 months ago right? Benoit & Clare obviously patched things up and had been talking, & then he proposed tonight during the taping which airs this Thursday right after the finale.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:54 am

Laughing that I'm catching up on yesterday's episode and as i was at the scene where he leaves i then read that he proposes to her. Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion 3806527698

Well he seems sweet so she better treat him right! I'm neutral about Clare she has her moments. Will be interesting to see where they will end up living location wise and if they even get married.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion 8367-910 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion I_got_13 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion E5kqdm15 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:56 am

Well, he's going to have to wear his glasses ALL the time now I guess.  laugh out loud This feels too much like a mother/son relationship to me. She'll boss him around mercilessly, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:10 am

Bobette wrote:Well, he's going to have to wear his glasses ALL the time now I guess.  laugh out loud  This feels too much like a mother/son relationship to me.  She'll boss him around mercilessly, IMO.

Re the bolded!!! cantstopl

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:13 am

I couldn't believe it!! Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion 2254279460 Hope she likes an affectionate guy, because Benoit told Jasmine he is a Frenchman and they are affectionate!! cantstopl

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:14 am

I said that last night. He's was exactly the same on 'ette Canada as he was on BWG. A sweet genuine guy. IDK big cultural difference and I'm not sure that she can embrace it. I don't trust her.

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion 27578858_170270366947520_9011468752880926720_n
11 HOURS AGO
benoitbeausejour That was a wild ride!!! It was intense, funny and, for those who know me, you know you’ve seen the real Benoît!! I’m so glad i met so many good friends from cast to the crew... but more especially, a wonderful woman in @clarecrawley . You know that there is a lot of editing and there are a lot of talks that you guys missed. I have so much respect for her and that is why I left the show thinking that she deserves the best because she is the best.
Thank you for all that love and support!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfRFegIDXhj/?taken-by=benoitbeausejour

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:19 am

So he was on 'ette Canada? so either he has to move to where Clare lives or she has to move to Canada? are they really in this for love or in the bubble? question

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion 8367-910 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion I_got_13 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion E5kqdm15 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:24 am

Linds911 wrote:So he was on 'ette Canada? so either he has to move to where Clare lives or she has to move to Canada? are they really in this for love or in the bubble? question
Definitely not the normal bubble as it happened after the show ended filming not during.  There must have been enough left for them to start talking again once she got home. But still that was only two months ago.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:25 am

Wow def surprised they got engaged but I don’t hate it laugh out loud I’ve always liked them both and IMO they’re kind of a more conventionally attractive Carly & Evan - I can see Clare coming around and realizing what she lost afterwards. And hey, she wasn’t feeling initially disgusted by Benoit at the beginning and liked/was attracted to him, so a step above the Carly & Evan beginnings there laugh out loud

Best wishes to these crazy kids! Smiley Now I just need my BetteCA #1, Kevin P to come on Paradise this summer and find love & they can go on triple dates with Kevin/Ashley laugh out loud (since Ashley and Clare are close now according to their conversation on Ben & Ashley’s podcast).

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:30 am

I feel pretty certain Benoit's sincere about this, I just hope Clare is too. Gonna give her the benefit of the doubt because I do think she's always wanted to settle down and get married and have kids. I thought they had a good rapport initially before Clare let herself get blinded by Christian, hopefully because of all the drama that happened with him she can now fully appreciate a guy like Benoit. All Jmo

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

+41
Idlemess
kmick0890
dw_a_mom
sosleepy
umngirl