SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:18 pm

Benoit supposed to be in LA.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:31 pm

I wonder how much time Claire has spent in Canada.  I get the feeling Benoit will be the one doing all the travelling... hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:08 am

These two won't last, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:10 am

Mommyof2 wrote:These two won't last, imho.  

I agree, @Mommyof2 and I hope for Benoit's sake it ends sooner rather than later.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:12 am

I don’t know if they will or not, but I think they have as good a chance as Taylor and Derek or Arie and Lauren. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:33 am

Are they even spending any time together? I noticed on her IG page, they are all photos of just her alone. I find that odd when you are supposedly engaged. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:38 am

Benoit is in town now and they went bowling, out to dinner, and to a Sacramento Kings game. I can’t speak for Benoit, but in the past Clare wasn’t big on posting about her relationships. She dated a guy for about a year and he was never once on her IG page in a pic or video.

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 11 87b72b10 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 11 86669110 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:48 am

IMO, they are better off keeping their relationship off of SM. Focus on each other.

Considering how they were talking and seeing each other after BWG filming and nobody knew, I think they are of the right mindset... each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:29 am

umngirl wrote:Benoit is in town now and they went bowling, out to dinner, and to a Sacramento Kings game. I can’t speak for Benoit, but in the past Clare wasn’t big on posting about her relationships. He dated a guy for about a year and he was never once on her IG page in a pic or video.

Respect.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:18 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Are they even spending any time together?  I noticed on her IG page, they are all photos of just her alone.  I find that odd when you are supposedly engaged.  Jmo.  

Just my personal opinion, you don’t have to advertise a relationship over SM for it to be real. I don’t know if they will last, but I respect that they aren’t sharing too much. Both Clare and Benoit are in their 30s, if they are happy not sharing on SM, good for them. JMO.

Cute couple pictures on SM have not been an accurate product or of long term success for this show, see any Josh relationship or Vanessa and Nick. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:45 am

I think the long distance could pose a problem for them. Long distance relationships are very difficult and it takes both people to make it work. It is doable, but requires extreme sacrifice. Is she visiting him in Montreal or does he do all the traveling?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:03 pm

I would assume, if the engagement is any level of "real," that one of them will be moving very soon. Visa issues may be in the way, but otherwise they both seem to have easily transferable careers. IMHO, anyway.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

+41
Idlemess
kmick0890
dw_a_mom
sosleepy
umngirl