SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:13 pm

Interesting that they would be posting that video at all considering most people (unless spoiled) would be thinking:
"What the heck are they on about?  She rejected him and he left in tears, how could that possibly be a recipe for love?"
If they're foreshadowing things like this, I guess maybe we're going to see a regretful Clare next ep.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:52 pm

I think they'd have to be posting things in order to set it up for Benoit's proposal at the After Show. CH's people blog also seemed to be setting it up as it was about Clare making a mistake by letting Benoit go so I'm definitely expecting to see regretful Claire in the upcoming episodes. Even moments like Christian telling Clare he sees she is also interested in other men (Benoit) were left in I think to show that even Christian saw something with Clare and Benoit. Perhaps she realizes her mistake and this will be shown maybe in ITM?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:08 am

If she is regretful on the show and expresses it in ITMs filmed at the time, she'll probably get a pass from me.  

If her hair appears different or there are other indications her ITMs were shot post-filming, it'll be the side eye.  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:38 am

@Bobette Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 7 3806527698  I will be interested to see what she says. Given their relationship must have grown more off show it may be a case of both. I'll give her some side-eye if she is still chasing Christian and he dumps her and it's his choice to not continue not hers. But if it's her choice and realization she made a mistake then I will give her props for that. Based on the video clip the show posted I'm thinking Clare had the realization that she made a mistake letting Benoit go... perhaps she needed to go through that to see she's been chasing the wrong guys and Benoit opened her eyes to this.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:59 pm

I think Clare is fine for the most part, it's just that whenever she feels threatened in any way (or simply questioned) she gets super defensive and goes on attack mode. It's kind of exhausting, but I think as long as she feels safe in a relationship and her man is willing to let her be right 99.9% of the time, she has the potential to be a great loyal partner. Considering how taken Benoit was with her after only a couple of days, I'm guessing he might just be what she needs, someone who'll adore her and do anything to make her happy. I don't think she's used to that, which is why she shut it down prematurely, but I guess she realised soon enough that the only one standing in the way of her happiness is herself. I do hope they work out, because I believe both really want love and the clock is ticking for Clare already if she wants a family.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Looks like the show deleted the video posted upthread and uploaded a new one. Better match for the caption they had so maybe they uploaded the wrong video?

I think Benoit can do better personally. Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 7 4256136633 laugh out loud I had to crack up at him saying "You have to separate the yellow egg from the white egg." Uh, it's the egg white and the yolk. Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 7 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:30 pm

timfan wrote:And the way she cried when Benoit left was more tears there than when jpg rejected her jmo

She was so ticked off when JPG rejected her. I thought she was going to jump him right then and there. rotfl Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Justsayin Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:36 pm

It's interesting that in episode 2, Clare said Benoit was moving too fast, and in episode 3 Christian was moving too slow. Benoit seems crazy about her so as it sounds like they reconnected after filming ending, she better not break his heart. If she does, I don't think people will overlook it. (That's what I thought years ago with Ryan and Trista - that Trista better not break Ryan's heart - remember the poetry he wrote for her?)

Justsayin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:38 pm

Justsayin wrote:It's interesting that in episode 2, Clare said Benoit was moving too fast, and in episode 3 Christian was moving too slow. Benoit seems crazy about her so as it sounds like they reconnected after filming ending, she better not break his heart. If she does, I don't think people will overlook it. (That's what I thought years ago with Ryan and Trista - that Trista better not break Ryan's heart - remember the poetry he wrote for her?)

From what I've read, he was the one to contact her.  That's bugging me.  If it was her who realised what she gave up and contacted him, that's fair, but the fact that he contacted her, to see how she was doing after the show, even though he was the one who got hurt, that speaks volumes, IMO.  

Also, I noticed during ep 3 there was a very choppy frankenbyted VO from Claire in which she said "perhaps Benoit was the right man" or something similar.  IMO that was recorded much later and edited in to make her look like she was having second thoughts, but again, he contacted her, so....

I'd like to be more optimistic, but I think this relationship might be 12-18 months of Benoit putting up with being bossed around and trying to make Clare happy, which IMO may be an impossible task.  She's got issues no one but her can fix, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justsayin Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:08 pm

She does seem to want to be pursued, but hard for the guys to get the correct pace of pursuing..LOL. She came off harsh to both men. The Jacuzzi thing - seemed like she totally forgot and didn't care about spending time with Christian, as she spent the time they could have at least been chatting - sitting in a bathtub with Leslie. Wonder if she would have reached to contact Benoit, had he not contacted her first. I agree she has some issues only she can fix, if she is even aware of her issues. Wishing them well and the least, that she doesn't break Benoit's heart in the long run.

Justsayin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:36 pm

So happy for Clare.
http://people.com/tv/clare-crawley-in-love-after-leaving-bachelor-winter-games/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:49 pm

IDK. I give Clare credit as I do think Clare learnt about herself and has more awareness of herself. Clare talking about not feeling worthy of Benoit and not good enough is exactly how I see it with her. She's always chased and it's never worked and I think it's because she never felt good enough for a love that is offered without push and pull. So she sabotages herself by chasing what is not healthy for her and when it doesn't work it reinforces her feeling that she's not good enough. 

Imo Clare realized her mistake and what she had with Benoit and the fact that she wanted a relationship with Benoit even if he contacted her first is already a good sign imo since that usually is something that makes her walk away and it's the guys who make her chase that she has been after in the past and trying to make it work. So that to me isn't Clare just desperate but her showing she learned something and different from her usual pattern when it comes to relationships. 

Maybe I am overly optimistic but I think Clare realized she is worthy of love and wants to give it too. Hopefully it works out between Clare and Benoit and it lasts. It would be nice to see them happy and a possible wedding in the future  yes jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

+41
Idlemess
kmick0890
dw_a_mom
sosleepy
umngirl