SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:44 pm

I can't wait to see Benoit's beautiful smiling face tonight. I'll bet he's soooo happy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:24 am

Congratulations to Clare and Benoit! What a romantic proposal it was swoonworthy. They looked so happy together. Wishing them the best  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:10 am

Credit: @Clare Crawley
clarecrawley  Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 2764

Credit: @Benoit Beauséjour-Savard
benoitbeausejour Finally, we can say it out loud!!! I have so much love and respect for that incredible woman!! I’m the happiest man on earth having her by my side!! Thank you everyone for the love  Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 2764 #bachelorwintergames #onarretedesecacher  Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 1f64f

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:40 am

I'm so happy for  Clare and Benoit! Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 2856809508

via GIPHY

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:53 am

Gah that proposal was heartbeat Those IG pictures are so cute. All she needed was a guy that would be there to love and support her. I never had an issue with Clare and very happy for her. Benoit seems like a great guy and wishing them all the best.

Another Canada/USA couple woohoo! Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:58 am

@Linds911 They make my heart smile laughlaughlaugh

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:00 am

@pavalygurl me too! bestbud!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:19 am

These two just make me smile so much. Love them and sending them all the congratulations and wishing them a lifetime of joy and happiness heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:53 am

Such a great happy ending to a very unique BN show.  They are the real deal.  Wishing them nothing but happiness they both deserve!   Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 3045963862
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:12 am

#onarretedesecacher = We stop hiding. beatingheart

She was not my favourite person, but Benoit is such a doll. During sleuthing 'ette Canada there was nothing but positive attitude and heart felt emotions from him. I wish them lots of love and happiness. All it takes is the right person. I have no doubt she will fee safe secure and loved.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:36 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:00 pm

I remember Clare said she wanted a guy who was going to put all his eggs in her basket on BIP when Zack flirting with Jackie Parr caused her to leave. Benoit wanted to give Clare all his eggs from the start but it happened too fast to soon, she didn't expect it. She didn't realize Benoit was her guy till after he left. Her relationship with both Zack and Christian was a reminder to her what she missed by causing Benoit to leave. I thought awe at their scene in front of the fireplace when Benoit pulled Clare on the ottoman over to kiss him. Quite a contrast to Christian who just talked to Clare about wanting to kiss her instead of doing it. Magic happened & the stars aligned for Clare and Benoit after filming, ta da .....the romantic French maître d' swept her off her feet!!!!!!! Love can be ironic.....................

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

+41
Idlemess
kmick0890
dw_a_mom
sosleepy
umngirl