SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 23, 2018 9:47 pm

I think it will be between Wendell and dom.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 pm

That was unexpected. Wendell gives his HI to Laurel because she reminds him of his sister.

Watch her cut his throat next.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed May 23, 2018 10:06 pm

There is just something so excitable when Jeff extinguishes your torch. “The tribe has spoken”
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2018 10:07 pm

That was an interesting 2nd tribal council. Wendell is definitely playing for jury votes. First by giving the reward to Angela and Sebastian and now for giving the HI to Laurel.

If the rumor of a tie is true and the tie is between Wendell and Dominick, the 3rd place person casts the deciding vote. Now, if that is Laurel... That idol from Wendell would be a pretty persuasive reason to vote for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed May 23, 2018 10:09 pm

Yes @havadrpepper you would think.

But this is survivor who knows.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 23, 2018 10:09 pm

@Sprite absolutely 100 agree. Wtf is wrong? Food and sleep deprivation taking emotion over game play. Laurel who has won immunity should have gone. Donathan would have been an ez pass.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 10:09 pm

Just a question...that fake HI Dom used the previous tribal...was that considered an advantage? Did he find it or was it from Ghost Island?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 23, 2018 10:13 pm

I thought GI anyone else.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 10:15 pm

Look at Wendell. That toothpick in his mouth just makes him look so chill.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2018 10:17 pm

I think that idol was from GI.

Yeah, @nikikass, you would think. Will be interesting if it plays out that way.

This has been one of the best finales I can remember!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 10:19 pm

Will Dom cut Wendell? If he is smart he should.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2018 10:24 pm

Well, the 2 that he doesn't choose do the fire making to determine who is #3. So chances are Wendell will be in the F3 no matter what Dom does. Because I think he is probably a pretty good fire starter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
LoveDovez
nikikass
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel