SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:48 pm

@Stone_Hedge OMG, no Lauren! Arie is wishy washy, but Jef is just a spoiled brat. Honestly, I think any woman who respects herself should avoid them both. They can both be dirty old men still trying to slide into DMs. Yuck. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Stone_Hedge OMG, no Lauren! Arie is wishy washy, but Jef is just a spoiled brat. Honestly, I think any woman who respects herself should avoid them both. They can both be dirty old men still trying to slide into DMs. Yuck. JMO.

I totally agree! Eww the thought of them as old men dm-ing . Gross but probably true. SM is their oyster imo. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:44 pm

That may be true! As Mills notes, it’s live TV, and it’s certainly possible that Arie will suddenly come across as charismatic and freewheeling and not at all boring. Or possibly he’ll come off as villainous and unfeeling, and suddenly he’ll be a fun punching bag for everyone to have a good time walloping for a little while. If the tabloid-spoiled twist bears out, it’s a distinct possibility. [Note: POTENTIAL SPOILERS] If, as Us Weekly has predicted, Arie goes through with the finale rose ceremony, then breaks up with the winner, and then goes back to the runner-up and asks for forgiveness, there’s a good chance he could come off as a thoughtless, insensitive cad.

This Is the Most Boring Season of The Bachelor Ever
Either of those scenarios would be a best-case version for The Bachelor franchise. In option one, the drama of Arie’s story and the presumed real, palpable chemistry between him and whoever he ends up with becomes the main thing we all remember about this season. We might forget that the rest of it was astonishingly dull. In option two, arguably the even better one, Arie becomes a villain who gets viewers all excited about hating him. Everyone rallies behind the wronged woman, who will inevitably get cast as the next Bachelorette. Arie would become famous as one of the villain leads of the show, and ratings for the next Bachelorette season might improve as viewers flock to watch the wounded party get revenge.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/bachelor-finale-youve-definitely-seen-this-before.html

Will Arie become an unlikely hero within this franchise ? A fArie tale come true for them in a win/win season.
Imo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:52 pm

People are going to be upset with Arie, but I don't think people will see him as the villain. He played ball with TPTB, so I think they will somewhat protect him. They already protected him on the WTA. It could have been much worse. Much.worse. jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:00 pm

Ita. The re-Proposal will be their effort to sway negativity. The bigger difference will be how Arie does things from that moment on. So far he’s done what his exes have predicted he’ll do. Not a good look for Arie imo. Hope he treats Lauren well. It’s easy now in their honeymoon stage but it will be about who Arie really is. Tbs
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:42 pm

I see this former ette can't help but voice her negative opinion once again.no no

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-blogs-the-bachelor-aries-not-in-love-with-final-2/

I wonder how TPTB like her speaking out. Got to give her credit, she wants to keep herself current, just in case bachelor fans forget about her. BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 39 2622943811

While I don't care what happens with Arie, I hope just because she has spoken out, he proves her wrong. :yes:

These are all my opinions and there is nothing that gets my dander up more than anything her. :uptonogood

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 39 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:03 pm

Brill wrote:I see this former ette can't help but voice her negative opinion once again.no no

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-blogs-the-bachelor-aries-not-in-love-with-final-2/

I wonder how TPTB like her speaking out.  Got to give her credit, she wants to keep herself current, just in case bachelor fans forget about her. BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 39 2622943811

While I don't care what happens with Arie, I hope just because she has spoken out, he proves her wrong. :yes:

These are all my opinions and there is nothing that gets my dander up more than anything her. :uptonogood

Rachel's been team Arie all season long. All she said here was that you can love two people, but you can't be IN love with two people. And I agree with her. I don't even think Arie truly loves any of them (how can he? he doesn't know them!), but he certainly can't be in love with both of them. When you're in love, it's such an overwhelming, all-consuming feeling that there just wouldn't be room for two. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:05 pm

I think what that blog is saying is: Arie is not in love with both women vs Arie is not in love with final 2. 
That's what I got when I clicked on the link.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:12 pm

If it’s the breakup and we get to see in an unedited way how Arie handled it, wow!  no no
Arie did them well imo!
🐒

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:51 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:

If it’s the breakup and we get to see in an unedited way how Arie handled it, wow!  no no
Arie did them well imo!
🐒

It is achieving the desired effect, I for one cannot wait, bring monday on already ..... 🐒
Bless your hearts @bluwavz and @GuardianAngel, this little guy is going to come in real handy the next two episodes and beyond. Just saying... 🐒

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:57 pm

Brill wrote:I see this former ette can't help but voice her negative opinion once again.no no

I wonder how TPTB like her speaking out.  Got to give her credit, she wants to keep herself current, just in case bachelor fans forget about her. BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 39 2622943811

I actually thought she did a good job articulating the last two epis and didn't get a negative vibe at all but that's JMO.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:14 pm

Sorry, did I miss anything? Rachel never said Arie not in love with f2. This is her exact word:

‘I will note that the use of the word “love” can be tricky. You can love two women but he may only be “in love” with one woman. And he told Becca that he is “in love” with her. I will say that whomever Arie choses in the end is going to have a really hard time watching this back.’

IMO, she’s saying Love and In love are different. You can love multiple people but in love with only one.

I don’t agree or disagree with her, but IMO, the title is a clickbait and misleading.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92