SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 74 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 60 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:56 pm

I just can not take these two together. Perhaps they are a perfect match, because they both either bore me or make me cringe at their immaturity.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:57 pm

Alanna wrote:Watching for the first time this season!! Hi friends! Arie seems like a moron in his affect. I don't remember this on Emily's season but oh well.

Hi!! I've missed your Bachelor snark hope you will be around for the next 'ette season!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1f49c

blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 8367-910 blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 I_got_13 blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 E5kqdm15 blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:57 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Lauren def has botox on her forehead!! It doesn't even wrinkle up not a bit when she talks
staaahp, you are glam shaming giggling
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:57 pm

See, she says she’s ready to spend the rest of my life with you but nods no and Arie nods yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I just can not take these two together.  Perhaps they are a perfect match, because they both either bore me or make me cringe at their immaturity.

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:58 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Watching for the first time this season!! Hi friends! Arie seems like a moron in his affect. I don't remember this on Emily's season but oh well.

Hi!! I've missed your Bachelor snark hope you will be around for the next 'ette season!
I am having lots of life changes going on! But I am around Smiley I will ignore my real life if I fall in girl love w/ the Ette I'm sure laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:58 pm

KB_Mom wrote:The family wants Airy to pick Becca who won't be afraid to kick his azz, because they've tried for years without success and they're exhausted- want to hand the job off to someone else.
Exactly. I wish someone would ask them how they truly feel about the switch......

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:58 pm

She says I’m so in love with you so clinically

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:58 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh my goodness laugh out loud watching Lauren for the first time. She really does seem like Arie's perfect match (in a robo gf kind of way); I think they will be very happy until he cheats on her shortly.

Goodness ILY. Welcome back into my life. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:59 pm

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Wow lets talk about the F2 between the Dad and the f1
Ohh, a catty side of Becca coming out.  She's trying to talk down about Lauren.....talk about catty.  Then in ITM's about wanting to puke about Lauren and Arie together....hmmm

I didn't take that as a put down to Lauren. Just that at this point when there are only two of them left, it is difficult to think about Arie with someone else.

And Becca sees that she and Lauren could not be any more different... which is true. Arie sees that too. And who wouldn’t she be frustrated with how often the parents bring up Lauren. I’ve never seen that done so much before.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:59 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:See, she says she’s ready to spend the rest of my life with you but nods no and Arie nods yes

All she can think to do with him is walk the dog and hang with his family. She has given this so much thought.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:59 pm

all they can do is kiss and cant even have a real conversation. I can't believe they were dumb enough to get engaged.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 74 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 60 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
sbolduc
sparkler
Alanna
SafronSahara
mslat92
kmick0890
rosesrREd
timfan
ElonM
LoveDovez
MarlinPurple25