SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:14 pm

These producers are kidding themselves if they think they can cook up sympathy and understanding with an engagement. Their tackiness knows no bounds.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:14 pm

I seriously can't believe Arie is going to propose to Lauren. What a mess this will be when if he dumps her too  dizzy no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:15 pm

I wonder know if Becca isnt involved in this as much as Arie.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:15 pm

Oh Arie. Hope you seriously marry Lauren because no other woman should want you after this.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:15 pm

I don’t understand. After they broke up Becca did multiple ITMs and let cameras follow her on the plane and Home. Why?? Smh

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:15 pm

missnana wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
missnana wrote:Lauren would be a complete idiot if she goes back to him. Like another level of dumb

I’m not understanding why she is so dumb to go back to him. It looks to me that Becca was so in love with him to the point she would go back to him too if this happened to her and she had a second chance with him. JMO JMO JMO
I completely disagree. Becca does not want his slimy azz after everything he put her through. JMO

I agree, missnana. She sent her ex packing for what I consider less egregious behavior. i don't see her welcoming back Arie with open arms.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
pbmax wrote:Cameras are following her around, did Arie do that. :gotcha:
Nope, but he'll probably get blamed for it though...IMO
What makes that different than people blaming Becca for not seeing the signs for Aries actions? IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Doats wrote:So Arie says he was in her shoes. Ummm...not really Arie. You were the F2. You weren't proposed to and then dumped. Different in my book.

Right??? That bothered me too. Ummmmm... no Arie. You were runner up on a game show. What you did to Becca was a real life broken engagement outside of th bubble. What a POS. He only thinks about himself

A dump is a dump, feelings get hurt either way.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:16 pm

missnana wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
missnana wrote:Lauren would be a complete idiot if she goes back to him. Like another level of dumb

I’m not understanding why she is so dumb to go back to him. It looks to me that Becca was so in love with him to the point she would go back to him too if this happened to her and she had a second chance with him. JMO JMO JMO
I completely disagree. Becca does not want his slimy azz after everything he put her through. JMO

IF she was F2 and he wanted her back is what I meant. If she was in Lauren’s shoes. JMO though it’s ok for us to disagree. :yes:
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:16 pm

Please do not make direct posts to members opinions. We are trying to watch and make sure the rule are followed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:17 pm

Trying to still do split screens miles apart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:17 pm

I like his coat.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal