SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by missnana Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Diana wrote:
These girl are BLASTING him. Yasss
Preaaach girl giggling
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Now the women all agreed....don't take this out on Lauren.  She's seeing one side of it.  NOT what Becca's gone through.  SOOOOO maybe we all can learn from that??

Lauren is the least of the problem . It’s Arie that’s a terrible person .

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:40 pm

In the words of Eminem now a days everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of Gibberish. Bekah
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:40 pm

TBH Lauren doesn’t care to see it from anyone but her and Arie’s side so I can’t feel bad for her no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:40 pm

littlereddress wrote:I think Lauren does not believe Arie ever really loved Becca and that is why she is so quick to take back Arie.  She feels he was truly in love with her all along.  All my opinion.  
Here's the thing, as women, we need to hold men accountable. We shouldn't only care about men treating women badly when it happens to us or the people we love. The thing that bothers me most about Lauren isn't that she took him back, it's in the way she's shown a grand total of ZERO concern about Becca in this situation. She can still take Airy back and still be sympathetic to how Becca must feel. But nope. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:40 pm

littlereddress wrote:I think Lauren does not believe Arie ever really loved Becca and that is why she is so quick to take back Arie.  She feels he was truly in love with her all along.  All my opinion.  

If he truly loved her he wouldn't have dumped her. Nope. His needle d*ck is what loves her!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:40 pm

Sorry Lauren knew he was engaged to another one and encouraged him to pursue her. No charity from me.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:41 pm

If Lauren was watching the show back and saw what I saw UNSPOILED, then yes, she would see that Arie didn't love Becca (facial exp, body language, emotions, etc) and that he really was DIFFERENT with her.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Becca looks great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Now the women all agreed....don't take this out on Lauren.  She's seeing one side of it.  NOT what Becca's gone through.  SOOOOO maybe we all can learn from that??

Not totally disagreeing with you but I feel that some of them are toe-ing the line and auditioning for BIP. Just saying.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:41 pm

.I don't care for Becca hair that dark.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:41 pm

The dress look familiar.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal