SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by docnash14 Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:56 am

Aria wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what's there to laugh at when two people were in love and they go their separate ways.

As much as I disliked Andi, that was sad for many reason, personally I wouldn't laugh. MO

Key is that I don't think any of us believe it's love. Like Sharleen said in her blog, if you can't have conversations with the other person and you can't articulate your connection, it's probably just chemistry that you're confusing for love. IMO.

Not sure that none of us thinks it's love.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:00 am

"i regret proposing that day" "then why did you?" laugh out loud tell him girl.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 1f49c

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 8367-910 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 I_got_13 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 E5kqdm15 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:04 am

I've always hated this part when F2 asks closure questions.

Arie wants to secure his side chick before breaking up with his main squeeze. Aaargh. That is so immature. If it's really worth the risk, break up with Becca first before cavorting with Lauren. Arie is coward. I cannot stand his shifty eyes.

Becca is killing me with her graciousness. What a woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:05 am

Becca being named the Bachelorette on ATFR and watching her get to meet some of the men on her season was more entertaining to watch than Arie's season. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:06 am

My favorite JKL joke so far is that Kimmel is blaming Arie for ruining his Rostradamus record.  laugh out loud

I’m looking forward to their appearance and think Arie and Lauren will have fun with it!

Yes, some of us have the ridiculous idea that they may be in love.  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:09 am

northernviewer wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don’t understand. After they broke up Becca did multiple ITMs and let cameras follow her on the plane and Home.  Why??  Smh

I wonder why the answer to that question isn't being discussed.

I noticed that right away ..... Becaa wasn’t shying away from the camera... I’m nt buying that Arie breaking up with her was a blindside ... I believe she had a heads up on that .... she knew what was going down and that if she played along she’d get the Ette role.   That whole ...
Th cameras needed to be there .... puh-leeze .... inobody wants that unless it’s going to benefit you ...   how many times when talking tonight did she mention her new chapter.    no wonder she was kinda gracious towards Arie .... she’s in the passenger seat of the bus running over a Arie and Lauren .... MF is the diver.

Sadly, Becca will be get her turn at this

I’m not buying that at all. It was clear to me that Becca was blindsided. I don’t see at all where she did anything to Arie & Lauren. She was way more restrained than I'd have been.

This is not directed at anyone in particular but what I don’t understand is why is it okay for Arie to breakup with Becca on camera (plus get back with Lauren) but something's up if Becca allows them to follow her home or do interviews. Isn’t she also under a contract? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:11 am

albean99 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I wonder why the answer to that question isn't being discussed.

I noticed that right away ..... Becaa wasn’t shying away from the camera... I’m nt buying that Arie breaking up with her was a blindside ... I believe she had a heads up on that .... she knew what was going down and that if she played along she’d get the Ette role.   That whole ...
Th cameras needed to be there .... puh-leeze .... inobody wants that unless it’s going to benefit you ...   how many times when talking tonight did she mention her new chapter.    no wonder she was kinda gracious towards Arie .... she’s in the passenger seat of the bus running over a Arie and Lauren .... MF is the diver.

Sadly, Becca will be get her turn at this

I’m not buying that at all. It was clear to me that Becca was blindsided. I don’t see at all where she did anything to Arie & Lauren. She was way more restrained than I'd have been.

This is not directed at anyone in particular but what I don’t understand is why is it okay for Arie to breakup with Becca on camera (plus get back with Lauren) but something's up if Becca allows them to follow her home or do interviews. Isn’t she also under a contract? :no idea:

Albean, that is exactly my point. I think they were both under contract to do/agree to certain things.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:13 am

docnash14 wrote:
Aria wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what's there to laugh at when two people were in love and they go their separate ways.

As much as I disliked Andi, that was sad for many reason, personally I wouldn't laugh. MO

Key is that I don't think any of us believe it's love. Like Sharleen said in her blog, if you can't have conversations with the other person and you can't articulate your connection, it's probably just chemistry that you're confusing for love. IMO.

Not sure that none of us thinks it's love.  

Yes, of course. I know some people are buying what they're selling! I'm referring to those people that will laugh when they (IMO, ineviteably) breakup.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:22 am

Does anyone know if lauren's engagement ring is from Neil Lane? Becca had to give the ring back, does Arie get to pick another for Lauren or did he buy Lauren's with his own money? This never happened before so im wondering how the ring situation works. Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:26 am

Diana wrote:TBH Aries actions are on him but Lauren showed me her true colors tonight and it wasn’t a good look.Rolling Eyes

At this point I’m going to laugh my azz off when they break up cheeky

Refresh my memory again, just what exactly did Lauren do? I truly hope they make it. Everyone deserves love. I think we can all agree that life is too short to hate and wish the worse for people.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:29 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if lauren's engagement ring is from Neil Lane? Becca had to give the ring back, does Arie get to pick another for Lauren or did he buy Lauren's with his own money? This never happened before so im wondering how the ring situation works. Anyone?

I get the feeling it's not because the US article specifically said that Becca's was Neil Lane, but didn't say the same about Lauren's. https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/lauren-burnhams-engagement-ring-from-arie-luyendyk-jr-details/ They also didn't do a close up and Neil Lane didn't do an article like he usually does.

Jason also had to get Molly's ring himself. Neil Lane did give them a replacement ring 5 years later!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:31 am

I hope Arie purchased the ring himself. It means more when it comes from the man himself and not the franchise.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal