SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

internationalwomensday - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:32 pm

Becca and Arie being over each other doesn't erase his disrespectful actions. It's not like once Josh and Amanda broke up, people were like "eh, what's a little abuse here and there? All's well that ends well!". No, they still called Josh out because they know it's his pattern and he's never going to change and he's just going to hurt the next woman he's with. Same thing here, IMO.

Also, the difference between the two is that Arie was telling another woman he was 1000% over Becca and discussing engagement 4 days after he dumped her. Becca was...not doing that.

Aria

Back to top Go down

internationalwomensday - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Aria wrote:Becca and Arie being over each other doesn't erase his disrespectful actions. It's not like once Josh and Amanda broke up, people were like "eh, what's a little abuse here and there? All's well that ends well!". No, they still called Josh out because they know it's his pattern and he's never going to change and he's just going to hurt the next woman he's with. Same thing here, IMO.

Also, the difference between the two is that Arie was telling another woman he was 1000% over Becca and discussing engagement 4 days after he dumped her. Becca was...not doing that.

This wasn't abuse. Becca's job was to at least appear as though she has moved on and is ready for her own fairytale before she starts filming next week because it's a TV show.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:43 pm

I'm perplexed. Viewers are calling Becca brave, classy, strong, saying she moved on, is better off without Arie and predicting she will slay as the Bachelorette. This doesn't describe a "victim" to me. 

Becca was embarrassed, disappointed, angry - all normal emotions experienced by nearly every F4 contestant that ever appeared on this show. Becca stated she knew when she signed on the dotted line this could happen. Becca performed her first act as The Bachelorette quite well last night. Seems she's 1000% over Arie IMO.

To me Becca was "victimized" more by the ex-BF for seven freaking years than she was by Arie. But that's just my opinion.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:11 pm

Aria wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:Listening to some podcasts and it reminded me of one of the most troubling lines from last night.
Lauren: “are you 100% over Becca?”
Arie: “yes, 1000%.”

A$$hole. You would say that just days after breaking up with her.

Totally. He had a $hit eating grin while he said it too. I found that so troubling. 

Seriously, this guy.

And the whole time he was with Becca he was telling her that he felt so confident in proposing to her and he could never have real conversations with Lauren so he knew they weren't right for each other. He's such a master manipulator and openly lies with literally zero guilt. I've never seen anything like it. It gives me the creeps. IMO.

I wrote the night of the premier...in the unspoiled section...that how he eyed the women up and down and was staring at (I think it was Krystal's) cleavage was truly creepy. I had never felt like that about any other lead or in real life and I have had plenty of experience with leering men. I said he gave me predator vibes. I had no idea just how right that would turn out to be!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:23 pm

FLChica wrote:I'm perplexed. Viewers are calling Becca brave, classy, strong, saying she moved on, is better off without Arie and predicting she will slay as the Bachelorette. This doesn't describe a "victim" to me. 

Becca was embarrassed, disappointed, angry - all normal emotions experienced by nearly every F4 contestant that ever appeared on this show. Becca stated she knew when she signed on the dotted line this could happen. Becca performed her first act as The Bachelorette quite well last night. Seems she's 1000% over Arie IMO.

To me Becca was "victimized" more by the ex-BF for seven freaking years than she was by Arie. But that's just my opinion.
Becca was classy the ENTIRE season...not just last night. Arie gave her no choice but to move on. Becca knows her worth as an individual. Her heart was broken but as much as it hurt, she stood in Arie's shoes, too. Who the hell can do that so graciously? I surely couldn't have. She's getting to 1.0000 percent over Arie because ...well... have you seen the billboards in her honor? Have you seen her reaction to her abiity to share her money(donated with love) to the cancer that stole her dad? Becca didn't perform last night. I watched every minute this season. She is not who I related to the most but the only take away I can come up with is that these guys are hella lucky she's going to be their bachelorette.

Her ex being a jerk in no way excuses Arie's lack of..... lots of things. I loved the guy and was so excited when he was announced as TB. But he let me down as a person. I'm so disappointed that this is who he really is.  JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Diana wrote:Please get married this year, I’m a good person and deserve to see the first Bachelor Nation divorce next year laugh out loud

Ok a serious note. Nothing these two are saying is realistic or sane. But it’s Arie and Lauren we are talking about. They have about five brain cells put together. 

Jmo
I'm totally confused. 
Plenty of couples get married and have good marriages without knowing each other or having dated a year. Some last and some don't. Some even have children together prior to the marriage taking place. We have seen this many times. I don't think this couple has less brain cells than the others. JMO
I certainly wish no couple a divorce. Ever. JMO
I don't get it neither @Kashathediva. It's actually really sad that it is wished upon a couple. That their marriage would fail....that seems so insensitive but that's just me. I came from divorced parents so know the pain of divorce. Then on the other hand, my current hubs and I met, fell in love within 5 weeks and were married. That was 30 yrs ago. Just because it isn't one person's cup of tea to do things like that doesn't mean that it's not another's and because of that, doesn't mean that can't be a successful marriage....take mine.......5 WEEKS = 30 YRS MARRIED. Pretty awesome thing when it works. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:29 pm

Sprite wrote:
Aria wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Totally. He had a $hit eating grin while he said it too. I found that so troubling. 

Seriously, this guy.

And the whole time he was with Becca he was telling her that he felt so confident in proposing to her and he could never have real conversations with Lauren so he knew they weren't right for each other. He's such a master manipulator and openly lies with literally zero guilt. I've never seen anything like it. It gives me the creeps. IMO.

I wrote the night of the premier...in the unspoiled section...that how he eyed the women up and down and was staring at (I think it was Krystal's) cleavage was truly creepy. I had never felt like that about any other lead or in real life and I have had plenty of experience with leering men. I said he gave me predator vibes. I had no idea just how right that would turn out to be!

Preach it, Sista. I even looked down once to make sure I was covered I felt so violated for the women.. He gives me the greasy gut. Always has and always will... NO other lead has ever acted like he did sexually undressing the ladies that first night.. Just gross!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:35 pm

sosleepy wrote:I’m really perplexed. So much of this Becca low key shade feels so “blame the victim” to me.
unfortunately that's how our society is toward women even today. You will still have people still defending the man no matter what harm he committed. IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:37 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Preach it, Sista. I even looked down once to make sure I was covered I felt so violated for the women.. He gives me the greasy gut. Always has and always will... NO other lead has ever acted like he did sexually undressing the ladies that first night.. Just gross!!
the People magazine cover of the desperate couple is super creepy.**IMO** He has always given me slimy/yucky vibe.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:41 pm

missnana wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I’m really perplexed. So much of this Becca low key shade feels so “blame the victim” to me.
unfortunately that's how our society is toward women even today. You will still have people still defending the man no matter what harm he committed. IMO

not sure if this is OT but Happy #internationalwomensday
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:11 pm

Would you buy a house or a piece of property from this man? I know realtors show homes you can't afford and try, with slick talk and glowing words, to make you like the property you're seeing. If it were not for what happened on this show, I'll bet he'd have been successful in the real estate field. Now, who knows? Perhaps he can find a job digging ditches in a third-world country. JMHOFWIW

:dripdrip

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:24 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
missnana wrote:

not sure if this is OT but Happy #internationalwomensday
oh thanks! beatingheart Happy International Women's Day to everyone heartbeat
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal